- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
easyDITA is a content management ecosystem to optimize the creation, control, and deployment of knowledge, product, and reference content for companies with sophisticated products and services, global audiences or complex regulatory compliance requirements.
The latest version of easyDITA expands the deployment capabilities by including a new integration with Docusaurus, an open source framework for building simple websites, originally developed by Facebook. Users who need to publish content to a simple, beautiful, out-of-the-box static site (1,500 topics or fewer), can now integrate with Docusaurus Static Site Generator and their preferred hosting vendors for fast and quick documentation site deployment.
More on Nyenta.com
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
- From Packs To Pitches: Global Lay's® Replay Program Gives Packaging A New Purpose With Sustainable Football Pitches USA - English USA - English
- Rochester: Food Truck Rodeos Return
easyDITA also includes expanded support for Schematron, an efficient and automated way to validate information architecture. easyDITA's Schematron implementation will automatically check rules relating to structure and business to help you adhere to content quality rules without needing to purchase and integrate an additional tool with your authoring system. Schematron works in the background as writers create content, and prompts them with a notification if they deviate from preset rules. easyDITA's powerful XML authoring engine can now be enabled with full Schematron support to deliver a premium customer experience while reinforcing brand equity.
"Jorsek's mission is to help clients transform their knowledge assets into world class digital experiences for their customers," said Patrick Bosek, CEO and Co-Founder of Jorsek. "This release further enhances the ability to quickly and easily create, update, and deploy simple web content that is highly relevant, aligned with audience expectations, and truly a reflection of client reputation."
More on Nyenta.com
- HOME POINT CAPITAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Home Point Capital, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- reVovler's El Show de Piolín, Luis Jimenez Pod, Alex El Genio Lucas, Nominated Latin Podcast Awards
- MetLife Announces Full Redemption of 3.048% Series C Senior Component Debentures, Tranche 2
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc., Featured in Social Life
In addition to these new features, the latest release includes various performance and ease-of-use enhancements for easyDITA. For more information, please visit easyDITA.com or call 1-877-492-2960.
About Jorsek: Jorsek is the leading provider of SaaS Knowledge Management solutions to many of the world's top brands. The company increases customer satisfaction, efficiency, and time-to-market by providing content organizations with a powerful platform to create, control, and deploy technical and knowledge content to any audience any time. Content can be authored, updated, recycled, translated, and published to web, PDF, chatbots, and applications in an intuitive workflow. Global content teams can collaborate on a single document simultaneously to minimize cost of content and increase quality and consistency. Clients include many of the world's top companies across industries such as high-technology, manufacturing, insurance, and medical devices. Jorsek is a global company headquartered in Rochester, New York.
SOURCE Jorsek Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Closes and Donates Cash Reserves
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- DJ Xotic Mami Signs With Mondesir Media & Communication
- BlackRock to Host Call for BCAT and BIGZ Closed-End Funds on Thursday, June 24th
- THE MAGIC OF ROB LAKE, with Broadway Pedigree, Breaks Records for Armed Forces Entertainment
- Partner Kevin J. O'Brien will be a panelist at a Lexology webinar on Thursday June 24th discussing the Meng Wanzhou case.
- BTG Pactual Strategic Capital, Morning Calm Management and Grupo Patio Launch Aurora Industrial
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- RealClear Publishing Releases The New Civil War: Exposing Elites, Fighting Utopian Leftism, and Restoring America by Conservative Commentator Bruce D. Abramson
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Average Savings Account Balance in the U.S
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Blackstone Hires Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit