- Yonkers Mayor Spano Calls On State University Of New York (SUNY) To Establish A New Westchester Community College Campus At Former Leake & Watts Property
- Rochester: Appointments Available for COVID-19 Testing
- Rochester: Youth Invited to Apply for Summer Employment Programs
"Elastic Suite is paving the way to quickly becoming known as the standard B2B ecommerce solution among brands and retailers; the addition of K2 Sports is indicative of this growing trend," said Josh Reddin, EVP of Elastic Suite. "To connect our industry-leading virtual wholesale merchandising technology with such an iconic and historic brand as K2 is an opportunity we greatly appreciate. Our entire team is highly energized to be working on their behalf."
By deploying Elastic Suite, all of K2 Sports' product categories and lines of skis, snowboards, helmets and apparel are now featured on a single platform featuring an intuitive virtual interface that allows wholesale buyers to strategically browse, sort, customize and complete orders. Custom digital catalogs also contribute to a more cost effective and environmentally friendly B2B sales process and aligns with the sustainability values shared by both K2 and Emerald.
More on Nyenta.com
- Sandline Global Fortifies World-Class Executive Team: Glenn Hopper Joins as Chief Financial Officer
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- GBKSOFT reveals the benefits of Building Websites with PHP in 2021?
- JT Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Jianpu Technology, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States Most and Least Uninsured for Health Insurance
"For the benefit of our retailers, we've been anticipating an upgrade to our B2B sales process to best serve our brands for some time now and looked at many potential technology providers to assist us," said Russell Giamarino, K2 Sports, IT Director. "We chose Elastic Suite because it's both the most favored solution in the marketplace, as well as aligned with our goal of strengthening K2's brand value with our retail partners all the way through to our consumers."
The rollout gives both K2's B2B sales team and its large network of sports retailers full access to Elastic Suite's complete offering of digital merchandising and virtual sales tools. The new technology platform supports all K2 branded alpine products. Regions covered by the deployment include K2 Sports markets in all of North America, the United States and Canada.
Emerald is a leader in building dynamic, market-driven business-to-business platforms that integrate live events with a broad array of industry insights, digital tools, and data-focused solutions to create uniquely rich experiences. As true partners, we at Emerald strive to build our customers' businesses by creating opportunities that inspire, amaze, and deliver breakthrough results. With over 140 events each year, our teams are creators and connectors who are thoroughly immersed in the industries we serve and committed to supporting the communities in which we operate.
More on Nyenta.com
- Syxsense Announces Integration with Microsoft Office 365
- Iveric Bio to Present at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference
- ProStrategix Chosen as #3 Pay per Click Digital Advertising Agency by DesignRush
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- Chlorobenzene Market by Type, Application and Forecast Report by P&S Intelligence
To view the full news release please visit https://www.elasticsuite.com/blog/news/k2/
|Beth Cowperthwaite||John Colonna|
|[email protected]||[email protected]|
SOURCE Elastic Suite
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Mayor Spano Announces Release of the Yonkers Police Reform Committee Final Report
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Joins February Writing Industry Roundtable Discussion to Inspire and Educate 2021 Writers
- Mathew Knowles Announces IMPACT, His New Podcast Show on iHeartRadio
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- New Rochelle: Commercial Strong-Arm Robbery- Four Suspects Sought
- Ponos Industries Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Exxon Mobil Corporation
- PRA Health Sciences Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of PRA Health Sciences, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – PRAH
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- Employers Switch their Focus to the Long Game; Swings in Local COVID-19 Cases no Longer Impact Demand for Office Space
- Construction Chemicals Market Insights, Key Players, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- VidMob Raises $50 Million Series C to Accelerate Broad Adoption of its Platform for Intelligent Creative
- Aaron's Energy: An Unexpected Journey Through Grief and the Afterlife With My Brilliant Son
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED GLOBAL COUNSEL, Encourages AstraZeneca PLC Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline – AZN
- INVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Clover Health Investments, Corp.
- Rochester: City Offers Residents "Tax-Time Toolkit"
- MC Residential Activates in the Wake of Texas Weather Crisis
- The Best SEO Company in New York City Is Proving Local Businesses Free SEO Audit As COVID-19 Relief
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Business Jet Securities 2021-1, LLC, Secured Notes, Series 2021-1
- Why Wireless HP Printer Not Connecting Automatically Windows 10?