- April 15, 2024 Deadline: Contact Levi & Korsinsky to Join Class Action Suit Against INMD
- INNODATA SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Innodata To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
KDB.AI Server is built to handle high-speed, time-oriented data and multi-modal data processing, allowing enterprises to supercharge their AI applications with unparalleled data processing and search functionality that scales to meet the needs of the largest, most complex enterprises. It seamlessly handles both structured and unstructured enterprise data, enabling holistic search across all data assets with better accuracy and lower cost.
Ashok Reddy, CEO of KX commented on the launch: "The debut of KDB.AI Server Edition marks a transformative step in enterprise AI. It's tailored for a future where data is a strategic powerhouse, enabling businesses to create unique, custom AI solutions from their proprietary data to forge a distinct competitive edge. Blending unparalleled data processing with agility and privacy, KDB.AI Server Edition isn't just a new product, it's a leap into the generative AI era, ensuring businesses not only adapt but also thrive and lead in the rapidly evolving AI landscape."
More on Nyenta.com
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- KBRA Releases Research – CRE CLO Distress and Loan Modification Rates Soar
- iOttie Releases First Qi2 Car Mount, Teases New Velox Gen 2 Series
- Workplace Wave Revolutionizes Business Productivity with Enterprise-Grade AI Platform
- Cafe Spice Launches New Retail Combo Meals for the New Year
Jonny Press, Chief Technology Officer at Data Intellect added: "The promise of generative AI lies in its ability to transform enterprise decision making by enabling new ways to understand information, drive efficiency and augment human intelligence. Here, KDB.AI Server stands out. The integration of its innovative capabilities into our solutions help push the boundaries of what's possible for our clients and ensures world-leading organizations can successfully compete in the age of AI."
KDB.AI Server offers advanced metadata filtering which allows users to refine and target searches for more relevant and precise outcomes; multi-modal data handling which supports diverse data types including text, video audio and images; user friendly querying with Python or REST API; performance designed to handle billions of vector searches across diverse enterprise data; integrated solutions fully compatible with popular tools like LangChain; as well as APIs for accessiblity.
More on Nyenta.com
- Former Anglo American CEO Mark Cutifani Joins Diamond Standard Advisory Board USA - English USA - English
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for Youth Summer Employment Programs
- Yonkers Police Department Arrests, Charges Yonkers Man in Mount Carmel Place Homicide
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
This product can be used across various industry sectors including financial services (temporal & contextual search), gaming & ecommerce (real-time risk assessments & fraud detection), healthcare & life sciences (analysis of patient records), manufacturing & energy (multi-faceted search for predictive maintenance), aerospace & defense (analysis of operational data) as well as government (search & summarization).
To learn more about KDB.AI Server Edition or get started today please visit https://trykdb.kx.com/kdbaiserver/signup/.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Montefiore's Albert Einstein College of Medicine Announces Free Tuition in Perpetuity for All Medical School Students
- SeatGeek Announces Next Fan Up Product Release Ahead of MLB Season
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- City of Yonkers Accepting 2024 Nominations for Annual "Women of Distinction" Award
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- The Importance of Conducting Background Checks
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Best Commercial Solar Panel Installation Companies (2024): Review of Industrial Solar Panels for Business Published By Better Business Advice
- Korean Cultural Center New York presents a retrospective "John Pai: Eternal Moment" in the gallery of its new building
- Eata Gift Expands Notebook Customization Service to Fuel 2024 Marketing Campaigns
- Best Small Business Bookkeeping Services (2024): Omega Accounting Beyond Bookkeeping Review Published By Better Business Advice
- ROSEN, A GLOBALLY RESPECTED LAW FIRM, Encourages GrafTech International Ltd. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - EAF
- ROSEN, LEADING TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages Fluence Energy, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - FLNC
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Sibanye Stillwater Limited - SBSW
- Introducing the Coexilian Flag: A Symbol of Unity and Harmony
- ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages British American Tobacco p.l.c Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - BTI