- Yonkers Fire Commissioner Robert Sweeney to Resign from Department
- Thru-hikers Launch New Nature Streaming TV Channel for Nature Lovers
- PRA Health Sciences Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of PRA Health Sciences, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – PRAH
Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, there has been a focus on home renovations and décor. Outdoor living space products have seen a particular spike in sales and interest as people are spending as much time as possible socially distanced outdoors. The demand for fire pits began early in the pandemic and there are currently no signs of a slow down. "There is no other outdoor accessory that creates warmth and ambiance in a minute. With a gas fire pit, you light it and within seconds, families and friends are gathered around roasting s'mores and hanging out," says Joanne Rudis, Mr. Bar-B-Q's Senior Director of Product Development.
As an industry leader in outdoor products, Mr. Bar-B-Q and its Endless Summer brand of fire pits revolutionized the fire pit last year with its patented and award-winning DualHeat propane fire pits. DualHeat technology brings two sources of heat from one fire pit providing heat from head to toe. "This technology is akin to the heated steering wheel or car seat. It's not something you need, but once you have it, you won't be without it again," said Mr. Bar-B-Q CEO, Marc Zemel.
More on Nyenta.com
- Lodia Nutrition, Fermentalg join forces to develop the North American market
- Digital Cash Processing, Genmega Partner to Deliver Next Generation ATM Functionality
- Registration Opens For The 17th Annual 72 HOUR SHOOTOUT Filmmaking Competition
- Nationally Syndicated Radio Show "Radio Bassment" Launching Daily Programming 7 Days a Week
- Amid Covid's Impact On Women, Companies Join Historic International Women's Day Benefit To Advance Gender Equity, Women In Leadership
"I would trade all the success Mr. Bar-B-Q has seen to eliminate COVID from our lives," said Marc Zemel. "I'm glad our company and products have played a role in making the circumstances of being homebound a little bit better."
The homeowner is not the only buyer of fire pits. The restaurant and hospitality industries have been gobbling up fire pits, specifically the DualHeat fire pits since it is a marriage between a fire pit and the well known restaurant staple, the patio heater. Breweries, wineries, country clubs and cafes have sought out fire pits to enhance their outdoor seating options amid the pandemic.
About Mr. Bar-B-Q
Mr. Bar-B-Q's success story dates back almost 50 years. Having started as a lump charcoal supplier in 1972, it later expanded into BBQ accessories. It was not until 2013 that CEO Marc Zemel found himself in the business of developing propane thirsty fire pits. Mr.Bar-B-Q, Endless Summer and Dual Heat products can be found at independent specialty stores, big box stores and on leading online retailers.
Media Contact: Katie Scalere
Senior Creative Brand Manager
Mr. Bar B Q Products, LLC.
SOURCE Mr. Bar-B-Q
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- AGEAGLE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Pagaya AI Debt Selection Trust 2021-1
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Hosts the Sold-Out The Next Bestseller™ Workshop Virtually for Writers
- Mayor Mike Spano Calls for Yonkers Public Schools to Reopen
- JetBlue Takes Delivery of Its First Airbus A321neo Aircraft Featuring Reimagined Mint® for North American Flying
- Tracy S. Williams, Wife of Pro Football Hall of Famer Aeneas Williams, Talks Sex and Relationships in Her Debut Book: THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE
- Sugaring: The Green Juice of Hair Removal
- KBRA Releases Research – CMBS Loan Performance Trends: February Update
- Ideanomics Announces Its Membership in CALSTART
- BANDIER Now Available on Amazon
- Spotify Prices $1,300.0 Million Exchangeable Senior Notes Offering
- Concerned Citizens of South Central Los Angeles Send Open Letter To Biden Administration
- "Past Lives" is the New Pastor Stephen Grant Adventure from Award-Winning Novelist Ray Keating
- EMTECH and The Bank of Ghana Announce Partnership to Deploy Modern Central Sandbox™ to Accelerate Innovation, Provide for a Robust Financial Infrastructure, and Promote Financial Inclusion for the Unbanked and Underbanked
- INFINITY Q ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Infinity Q Diversified Alpha Fund on Behalf of Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Fashion Designer Minika Ko and NYC Arts Empire Host a Event to Celebrate International Women's Day
- Mastercard Incorporated Publishes Updated First-Quarter 2021 Operating Metrics on Company's Website
- New Voices Foundation to Hold $100,000 Virtual Pitch Competition for Women of Color Entrepreneurs
- Carole Demas, Sarah Rice and Ian Herman Together Again
- Identity Podcast The Importance of Black History