- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
The award is a testament to MAGNA-TILES' commitment to creating Meaningful Play experiences and delivering the hottest holiday toy for preschoolers. Michael Valenta, President at MAGNA-TILES, expressed his gratitude for the recognition: "We are honored to accept this prestigious award - the highest honor in toys. The amazing team at MAGNA-TILES strives to push the magnetic construction category forward and redefine Meaningful Play experiences for kids of all ages, starting with our preschoolers, and this award really validates that mission."
The Downhill Duo 40-Piece Set includes fully-magnetic Figures, Dashers, Ramps and Roads that allow young racers to build a large mega-ramp, set up a side-by-side downhill duo race or create rolling hills to cruise along. The new magnetic Figures add a fresh level of imaginative play and include magnets in the arms, feet and head to interact with existing MAGNA-TILES pieces. The patented Dashers are specially designed to ride along the Ramps and Roads for frustration-free play. Wheels ride on the outside of tiles with built-in speed regulation. All pieces are compatible with all other MAGNA-TILES sets.
More on Nyenta.com
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
The Downhill Duo is perfect for little builders ages three and up, and is sure to top wish lists this holiday season. Starting September 30th, media and influencers can visit MAGNA-TILES at Booth #6445 during Toy Fair week (September 30 - October 3) to experience it first hand.
MAGNA-TILES sets can be found in thousands of national and independent retail stores across the world as well as online at magnatiles.com.
America's #1 Magnetic Building Sets Brand¹ has once again rolled into victory with their Downhill Duo magnetic building set winning Preschool Toy of the Year at The Toy Foundation's 2023 Toy of the Year Awards.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Soundcore Capital Partners Announces Sale of PumpMan
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Avolar Pets Introduces Exclusive Shared Private Jet Service For Pets & Their Owners
- Environmental Noise Control, Inc. Products Now Featured on New York Department of Environmental Protection's Approved List
- G-III Apparel Group Appoints Dana Perlman as its New Chief Growth and Operations Officer
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- The Importance of Vacations and Expert Tips for Planning
- Biochips Market size is set to grow by USD 43.27 billion from 2022 to 2027 | North America is estimated to account for 41% of the market growth - Technavio
- UE Systems, the Leader in Ultrasonic Detection Instruments and Solutions, Revolutionizes Bearing Maintenance with the Launch of OnTrak Wireless
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Only 20% of companies globally are meeting their carbon reduction targets, and many acknowledge need for "complete transformation," according to ENGIE Impact report USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch
- Rochester: City, USDA Wildlife Services to Disperse Winter Crows
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- The Museum at FIT Presents Statement Sleeves