"As we foster an inclusive and equitable City of Opportunity in Buffalo, I thank Americans of Italian descent for continuing to play an integral role in our City's significant economic revival," said Mayor Brown. "Throughout our City's history, men and women of Italian descent have made outstanding contributions in business, the arts, education and government, as well as in athletics and military service. Virtually every aspect of our life in the City of Good Neighbors has been enriched by their unique talents and hard work. In celebration of Italian Heritage month in Buffalo, I ask all residents to join me in recognizing the sacrifices and contributions Italians and Italian Americans have made to build our great City."
More on Nyenta.com
- Kobe Bryant Signed and Inscribed Middle School Yearbook is up for Bid in Iconic Auctions Online Sale
- Phyllis Stoller, President of The Women's Travel Group Wins Award for Blogging
- William E. Lewis Jr & Associates announces the formation of a credit repair component
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Tax Forums and Expo
- Airforwarders Association Testifies at U.S. Senate Committee Hearing
Council Member Feroleto stated, "As an Italian-American, I have always been proud of my heritage, and equally proud of the significant contributions Italian-Americans have made to our country. With this month being especially significant for Italian-Americans, I'm pleased to join Mayor Brown in issuing this proclamation."
"It is a proud day for Italian- Americans in the City of Buffalo to be able to join together with Mayor Brown and Council Member Feroleto along with other representatives and kick off the celebration of Italian- American Heritage Month" said Peter Lojacono, President of the Federation of Italian- American Societies of Western New York.
National Italian Heritage month, formerly known as National Italian-American Heritage month, was first celebrated in October, 1989, as a tribute to all Italian-Americans and their culture. Today, there are over 26 million Americans of Italian decent, making it the seventh largest ethnic group in the nation.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Que efeito a cafeína anidra tem na depressão?
- Escape to Chile's Wine Region with Patagonia Camp's Wine & Nature Week
- City of Buffalo to Launch the Largest Environmental Impact Bond (EIB) in the Country
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- KYOCERA's New AH100A Alumina Ceramic Offers Breakthrough Benefits for High-Voltage Insulation Applications
- NASC Continues Flight Operations for New Teros Group 4/5 UAV
- Sunknowledge Services Inc has a Reliable DME Billing & Collections Approach
- That's A Wrap: The 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Winners are Announced
- Albany: RFP 2020:12 South End Connector Phase II
- First Encounters Leading to Sin
- CEO Coaching International Makes Inc.'s List of the 250 Fastest Growing Private Companies in California
- Solutions for Airborne Coronavirus, Tuberculosis, Measles and Influenza
- USTOA Helps Travelers Understand REAL ID
- BiKi.com Announces Electroneum Listing with 6 Million ETN Giveaway
- SASOL DEADLINE ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Sasol Limited To Contact The Firm
- Former Guest on Oprah Winfrey Show Leads Nationwide Conference
- Community Comes Together For Hgf 5k Run & Walk To Help Kids With Growth Disorder
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- The Deal-Making Podcast You Should Be Listening To
- Insignificant Latino's Unsolicited Advice To Mike Bloomberg In 2020