"Kids Day is a wonderful way for our community to come together to support children and their families," said Mayor Brown. "In the spirit of maintaining the great success of Kids Day, I'm calling on Buffalo residents to stop and support the hundreds of Kids Day volunteers and buy the $1 Kids Day Edition. Maybe even hand the volunteer a little extra to support the mission of medical care for our kids."
More on Nyenta.com
- Croatia's Katarina Line Increases Trade Show Presence in North America and Europe
- Concierge Auctions Earns Coveted Position on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in America For the Sixth Year Running
- George Clinton sparks a Phat Blunt with Miss Velvet and The Blue Wolf
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- Vincent Totoro joins CXO Nexus to help lead Global Integrations
Mayor Brown and County Executive Poloncarz were joined by Dr. Stephen Turkovich, Chief Medical Officer of the John R. Oishei Children's Hospital, Kathy Sautter, Public and Media Relations Manager of Tops Markets and Lisa Cislo, Promotions Coordinator at the Buffalo News.
Since 1983, the profits made from the Special Kids Day Edition Sale have totaled more than $4.8 million and have helped children all across WNY. This year, the Buffalo News "Kids Day Edition" will be sold at over 1,000 locations throughout the area. Many partners join The Buffalo News in this huge county-wide initiative, including hundreds of corner captains, thousands of volunteers and, of course, the more than 100,000 donors that help to make this special fundraising campaign such a success.
If you would like to volunteer and help us sell the Kids Day special edition of The Buffalo News, call 849-4526.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Official or unofficial? The compromise between Haute Couture runway fashion and social fashion addicts
- Wipe Data on Android with new iShredder Android GOVERNMENT and ENTERPRISE edition
- Sinq Technologies Provides Increased Efficiency with New, Multiple Partnerships
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- First Truly Affordable 3D Printable Prosthetic Arm Kits, K+ Launches on Indiegogo
- Everok taps Chain.io to power digital innovation throughout its global freight forwarding network
- City of Yonkers to Offer New Financial Solution for Clean Energy Projects
- Join Us at the Icla da Silva 2019 Hope Gala
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- BurnsOffRoad app connects riders of adventure vehicles
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- Introducing .NET Core 3 in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- 2019's Most Empowering Latino Author
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion