"As we continue to build inclusive and equitable neighborhoods citywide, while at the same time continue to build upon the renaissance occurring along downtown Main Street, we are looking for our next group of creative small business retailers to participate in the Queen City Pop Up program," said BUDC Chairman, Mayor Brown.
The program breathes new life into vacant storefronts by offering retailers the opportunity to test their products in downtown Buffalo, rent free during their run at Queen City Pop. As a result of participation in Queen City Pop-Up, previous winners have reported retail sales increases of over 50% and an overall increase to their customer base. Several Queen City Pop Up participants have since opened their own permanent retail locations on Main Street following successful experiences with the Queen City Pop Up program.
More on Nyenta.com
- Croatia's Katarina Line Increases Trade Show Presence in North America and Europe
- Concierge Auctions Earns Coveted Position on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in America For the Sixth Year Running
- George Clinton sparks a Phat Blunt with Miss Velvet and The Blue Wolf
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- Vincent Totoro joins CXO Nexus to help lead Global Integrations
The 2019 Spring Edition of Queen City Pop Up will return to The Shops at Market Arcade, located at 617 Main Street, across from Shea's Buffalo Theatre. The cycle will run from June 27, 2019 through August 30, 2019. Sinatra & Company Real Estate has graciously agreed to provide the retail space for Queen City Pop-Up participants.
The RFP is available at BUDC's office, 95 Perry Street, Suite 404, Buffalo, NY 14203; or by contacting Brandye Merriweather, BUDC Vice President – Downtown Development at 716-856-6525 ext. 131 or [email protected]. The RFP is also available at www.buffalourbandevelopment.com, www.buffaloplace.com, www.workingfordowntown.org and www.buffalony.gov. Proposals must be submitted to Brandye Merriweather no later than Monday, June 3, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Official or unofficial? The compromise between Haute Couture runway fashion and social fashion addicts
- Wipe Data on Android with new iShredder Android GOVERNMENT and ENTERPRISE edition
- Sinq Technologies Provides Increased Efficiency with New, Multiple Partnerships
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- First Truly Affordable 3D Printable Prosthetic Arm Kits, K+ Launches on Indiegogo
- Everok taps Chain.io to power digital innovation throughout its global freight forwarding network
- City of Yonkers to Offer New Financial Solution for Clean Energy Projects
- Join Us at the Icla da Silva 2019 Hope Gala
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- BurnsOffRoad app connects riders of adventure vehicles
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- Introducing .NET Core 3 in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- 2019's Most Empowering Latino Author
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion