- Disappointment and Hope after U.N. General Assembly Wraps, says AHF
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INVESTOR DEADLINE APPROACHING: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- New Rochelle: Queen City of the Sound International Jazz Festival
Nathaniel Vereen, Co-Founder of TICAL Official said "Nothing is more exciting for us than finally launching in Meth's hometown of New York City. It's been a long time coming and seeing it across the finish line with such great partners adds to the excitement of what's to come."
John Vavalo, CEO at Central Processors NY said "As a lifelong New Yorker and a big fan of the Wu-Tang Clan, being able to be part of bringing Method Man's TICAL Official cannabis brand to New York's adult-use cannabis market is a huge deal for us. Working with the team at TICAL Official has been effortless and we look forward to helping them scale across the state."
More on Nyenta.com
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Winners of the 2023 Gerald Loeb Awards Announced by UCLA Anderson at New York City Event
- Labaton Sucharow LLP Announces Expanded Securities Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against RTX Corporation and Certain Executives
- Employment Advocacy Appoints 1st African-American, Female Board President
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC DEADLINE REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
Mike Brown, Adirondack Hemp Company CEO added "It's surreal and such an honor to be working with a real legend who helped shape modern cannabis culture in New York, and who continues to provide for his community to this day. Our small batch, high-quality flower is a perfect fit for TICAL Official and we're excited to help bring the brand back home."
Love Jones prerolls and edibles from the TICAL Official cannabis catalog will be available at Housing Works, Strain Stars, Stage One, Greenery Spot, Flynnstoned, William Jane Herbal IQ on September 15th 2023 on a first-come first-served basis.
TICAL Official's co-founders are available for interviews upon request.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- The Conference Board Named to Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- Investment and Risk Management Expert Robert Litterman Named to CDC Foundation Board
- Genpact Integrates riskCanvas with Amazon Bedrock to Transform Financial Crime Management with Advanced Generative AI Capabilities USA - English APAC - English
- Coty Inc. Announces Pricing of Global Offering and Admission to Listing and Trading of Class A Common Stock on the Professional Segment of Euronext Paris
- Put a Pocket On It: Christian Cowan and Candy Crush Saga Enhance Silhouettes with Launch of Attachable Pockets to Solve Age-Old Fashion Dilemma
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- SILICON MOTION SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Silicon Motion To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Coexilia Leads the Charge in Cybersecurity Evolution with Groundbreaking AI Research Publication
- Erik Sussman Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- KBRA Mourns the Passing of Valued Mentor and Friend, Alan S. Bernikow
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Lambda Legal Celebrates 50 Years Advancing The Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ People and Everyone Living With HIV; Commits to Being "Unstoppable" Ahead
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- United Nations Receives Vital Education Rankings: NJ MED's 3rd Quarter Education Report
- 10-4Gear.Com Launches Exclusive Police Challenge Coins
- CCG Releases State Guide on 'Execution of Insurance Policies'
- UNITE HERE Releases Real Estate Runaround: How Brookfield's Insurance Venture Offers Reward for Investors, Risk for Retirees
- Rochester: – Final Food Truck Rodeo at the Market is Tonight
- Insurance Training Expert Cody Askins Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television