- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
"I am so excited that Larisa is joining us as executive director. She brings a proven track record, vision, and energy to this critically important leadership position," states Ron Claiborne, Board Chairman, Midori & Friends. "She's also a former Midori & Friends teaching artist, so we are actually welcoming her back."
Gelman states, "It is truly an honor and a privilege to be welcomed back to Midori & Friends in the role of Executive Director. I look forward to continuing the stellar work that has been done by the organization; ensuring that music instruction is accessible for all students, bringing forth fresh new voices and musical ideas, and creating new pathways for leadership in the arts for future generations."
More on Nyenta.com
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
- From Packs To Pitches: Global Lay's® Replay Program Gives Packaging A New Purpose With Sustainable Football Pitches USA - English USA - English
- Rochester: Food Truck Rodeos Return
The search was led by Ron Claiborne, Board Chairman; members of the Board, and Aspen Leadership Group. Learn more.
About Larisa Gelman
Ms. Gelman has an extensive background as an arts organization consultant, creativity coach, and innovative thinker specializing in fostering and advocating for positive social and educational change through art and culture. As the founder of ReThink Arts Consulting, she has led organizations through a dynamic creative process as a tool to galvanize ideas into impact thereby maximizing an organization's capacity. Ms. Gelman has held various leadership roles at the Peace Center in Greenville, SC and the 92nd Street Y in New York City. Ms. Gelman earned a BA and BM from Oberlin College/Conservatory and a master's degree in performance from Yale University.
About Midori & Friends
Midori & Friends is a premier provider and trusted leader in music education in New York City, providing high-quality, engaging, and culturally enriching music education programs to pre K - 12th grade public school students. Midori & Friends programs are offered at no cost to students and are available to all children regardless of their musical ability, education, or economic background.
SOURCE Midori & Friends
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Dr. Sebi's Daughters Saama & Taiwa Speak Out From Honduras – His Legacy Belongs To Us
- New Reverse Bayonet Connector from Amphenol is Designed to Deliver High Power
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- CAI International Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of CAI International, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – CAI
- Identity Podcast Authenticity Feat. Denise Dixon
- New York Sports Hall of Fame Relaunches with Historic Content from Comprehensive Digital Archives
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Uptime.com Named a Top Performer in G2.com, Inc.'s Summer 2021 Grid® and Index Reports
- Stack Overflow Introduces Collectives™, Brings Developers and Technology Organizations Together to Build Faster Through Community
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- LeagueApps Appoints Three New Executives to Management Team
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- PixelPlex is a Pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) Development
- First Participant Dosed in Pfizer's Pivotal Phase 3 TALAPRO-3 Combination Study of Talazoparib and Enzalutamide in Metastatic Castration-Sensitive Prostate Cancer (mCSPC)
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Closes and Donates Cash Reserves
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®