- New Rochelle: City Holds Ribbon Cutting for New Department of Public Works Center
- New Rochelle Police Department Holds Annual Memorial and Awards Ceremony
- Rochester: International Plaza Welcomes New Vendors
Mr. Magic has been owned and operated by the Tiano family as an institution in the Pittsburgh car wash community. Justin and Alan Tiano commented "We are proud of the deal that was made and excited to begin this new chapter of our lives. We are thankful to have had Harry and the CWA team on our side through this process. Their involvement as our advisor resulted in achieving significantly more value for us and our families and their experience was priceless."
To learn more about car wash industry M&A trends, or for a free no-obligation expert valuation of your car washes – inquire at www.carwashadvisory.com"
"This transaction exemplifies the efficiency and execution that can be accomplished when all parties stay in sync and work in tandem towards the common goal at hand" said Harry Caruso, Founder and CEO of Car Wash Advisory. "I am so proud of CWA for the level of performance and results we were able to achieve for Justin and Alan. And to be able to provide such for a truly industry renowned and long-standing multi-site operation such as Mr. Magic, it was both an honor and pleasure."
More on Nyenta.com
- Jean Cocteau comes to Brooklyn: avant-garde classic The Blood Of A Poet screens June 6 with new original score performed live by Brian Bonz
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- Lineups Set for Final X New York/Beat the Streets on June 8 at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden
- New Rochelle: Click it or Ticket Campaign May 23-June 5
- Lazard Global Total Return and Income Fund Declares Monthly Distribution and Issues Estimated Sources of the Distribution Announced in March
Colin May, Managing Director at Car Wash Advisory added: "Mr. Magic and the Tiano family are another entrepreneurial success story in the car wash industry. They built a great family business over multiple decades and generations and capitalized on an opportunistic market. Car Wash Advisory is lucky to have worked with Justin and Alan and play a small part in that outcome. It was also a pleasure to work with Incline Equity Partners and would welcome the opportunity to work with them again."
About Mr. Magic
Known as Pittsburgh's premier car wash, Mr. Magic has been in business for over 50 years. With owners who have cared for, maintained and dedicated years to progress - they have been able to achieve exponential growth due to their commitment and resilience. Mr. Magic operates in five locations across the Pittsburgh area offering unlimited membership wash clubs, digital fast pass prepaid washes, and notable detailing services. For more about Mr. Magic Car Washes visit www.mrmagiccarwash.com
About Car Wash Advisory
Car Wash Advisory is a leading nationwide investment banking and brokerage firm based in New York City specializing in and focused solely on the car wash industry. Founded by CEO Harry Caruso, Car Wash Advisory's team of financial professionals provides sellside M&A advisory and debt and equity capital raising services to car wash owners and operators across the United States. To learn more or reach out to the CWA team, visit www.carwashadvisory.com
More on Nyenta.com
- CEO of Dreamer HQ Inc., Daniel Mangena Joins Abundance Studio™ As A Producer
- Qunnect awarded $1.85M from US Department of Energy to support Quantum Repeater Commercialization
- Volatus Group Beyond Visual Line of Site waiver approved for Censys Sentaero UAS Operations and Training at the Pendleton UAS Range
- New York Blues Hall of Famer Greg Dayton Crowdfunds New Album Release via Indiegogo Campaign
- Dr. Kate Balestrieri, Licensed Psychologist, Certified Sex Therapist and Founder of Modern Intimacy Shares the Benefits of Self-Pleasure In Honor of National Masturbation Month
About Incline Equity Partners
Incline Equity Partners, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a private equity firm investing in manufacturing, distribution and business services companies. Incline is generally seeking growing companies with enterprise values of $25 – $750 million. Incline's typical investment types are ownership transitions for privately held businesses, buyouts and corporate divestitures within the U.S. and Canada.
The principal Harry H. Caruso of Car Wash Advisory is a registered representative offering securities and investment banking services through Britehorn Securities, a registered broker- dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Britehorn Securities and Car Wash Advisory are not affiliated entities.
SOURCE Car Wash Advisory
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- New Rochelle: Weekend Closure of Southbound Hutchinson River Parkway Expected Between Exit 8 and Exit 6
- ZEE5 Global brings to audiences the RRRoar of S.S. Rajamouli's Super hit Blockbuster 'RRR' grossing over $150 Million worldwide, in the Original Language, Telugu USA - English USA - English
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to GCAT 2022-NQM3 Trust
- Cryptocurrency Wealth Building Series Responds to Investment Knowledge Inequality
- Prop Swords - Shop Cool Anime & Movie Replica Swords Online
- The SmartMetric Biometric Credit Card Provides 100% Validation of the Card User Before the Card is Used
- Welcome AWATFIT The Fitness Truck to Fort Lauderdale
- Outdoor Clothing Market to Reach US$ 13.9 Bn by 2021; TMR Study
- New Rochelle: ARRESTS MADE – STOLEN AUTO AND LARCENIES FROM VEHICLES
- Wolters Kluwer's Sandeep Sacheti Named FinTech Executive Leader of the Year
- Cornerstone and Swiftlane Announce Strategic Technology Initiative to Create Safer Rental Communities in Denver
- NYC REIT Sends Letter Urging Shareholders to Vote for Company's Incumbent Director Nominee as Annual Meeting Approaches
- TUPPERWARE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Tupperware Brands Corporation on Behalf of Tupperware Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- The Dog Gurus Collaborate with Blue-9 for Advancement of Dog Daycare Enrichment Programs
- Lindsay Goldberg Completes Sale of Pixelle Specialty Solutions
- Flower City Days Horticultural at the City of Rochester Public Market Continues on Sunday, May 22
- TOKYO SKYTREE Celebrates Its 10th anniversary! Let's Pay Homage to this Japanese Landmark and World's Tallest Freestanding Broadcast Tower
- Genpact Limited Board Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Yonkers Police Department promotes, appoints five members during Police Week
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Launches Electric Powered Leaf Blower Incentive Program to Help Protect Public Health