- Disappointment and Hope after U.N. General Assembly Wraps, says AHF
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INVESTOR DEADLINE APPROACHING: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- New Rochelle: Queen City of the Sound International Jazz Festival
"Exemplifying board leadership is a top priority for our organization, and this year's peer-nominated Directorship 100 honorees demonstrate their excellence in governance," said NACD president and CEO Peter Gleason. "The accomplishments and integrity of this year's director honorees are inspiring, and we look forward to celebrating these individuals at our annual gala in New York."
The B. Kenneth West Lifetime Achievement Award was bestowed upon Peter C. Browning for his exceptional achievements throughout the full scope of his board career—including dedication to the improvement of corporate governance practices—and excellent leadership.
Public Company Director of the Year was awarded to Anne Schaumburg for her outstanding recent achievements in public board service. Private Company Director of the Year was awarded to Renée Hornbaker for her outstanding recent achievements in private board service. Nonprofit Director of the Year was awarded to Byron C. Scott for his outstanding recent achievements in nonprofit board service. All three awardees exemplify NACD's principles of director professionalism: integrity, mature confidence, informed judgment, and high-performance standards.
More on Nyenta.com
- Yonkers: Road Closures and Parking Restrictions for 2023 McLean Avenue Fall Festival
- The Estée Lauder Companies Launches 2023 Breast Cancer Campaign: Beautifully United to Help End Breast Cancer
- Tint World® adds fifth New York location with New Hyde Park
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Winners of the 2023 Gerald Loeb Awards Announced by UCLA Anderson at New York City Event
The 2023 Directorship 100 list also includes peer-nominated leading directors and governance professionals from ScanSource Inc., GMS Inc., Equilar Inc., Acuity Brands Inc., Nucor Corp., Enpro Industries Inc., Lowe's COS Inc., Phoenix Companies Inc., Nassau Life Insurance Company, Wachovia Corp., Sykes Enterprises Inc., National Service Industries Inc., First Union Corp, Henkel Loctite Corp., CCL Industries Inc., Eldorado Stone Inc., First Union National Bank of South Carolina, Industrial Microwave Systems Inc., Pelician Co. Inc..
Honorees will be recognized at the 2023 NACD Directorship 100 Awards Gala on December 13 at Gotham Hall in New York City as well as highlighted in NACD Directorship® magazine's annual list of the Most Influential People in Boardrooms and Corporate Governance.
The National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) is an authority on boardroom practices representing more than 23,000 board members worldwide with a mission to advance exemplary board leadership that drives long-term value creation for stakeholders across all sectors.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- New Rochelle Welcomes HUD Regional Director and Interagency Partners to Advance Climate Resiliance
- SHIFT4 DEADLINE REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Shift4 To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Captivate Partners With the American Psychological Association to Enhance Mental Health Content
- The Conference Board Named to Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- Investment and Risk Management Expert Robert Litterman Named to CDC Foundation Board
- Genpact Integrates riskCanvas with Amazon Bedrock to Transform Financial Crime Management with Advanced Generative AI Capabilities USA - English APAC - English
- Coty Inc. Announces Pricing of Global Offering and Admission to Listing and Trading of Class A Common Stock on the Professional Segment of Euronext Paris
- Put a Pocket On It: Christian Cowan and Candy Crush Saga Enhance Silhouettes with Launch of Attachable Pockets to Solve Age-Old Fashion Dilemma
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- SILICON MOTION SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Silicon Motion To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Coexilia Leads the Charge in Cybersecurity Evolution with Groundbreaking AI Research Publication
- Erik Sussman Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- KBRA Mourns the Passing of Valued Mentor and Friend, Alan S. Bernikow
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Lambda Legal Celebrates 50 Years Advancing The Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ People and Everyone Living With HIV; Commits to Being "Unstoppable" Ahead
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- United Nations Receives Vital Education Rankings: NJ MED's 3rd Quarter Education Report
- 10-4Gear.Com Launches Exclusive Police Challenge Coins
- CCG Releases State Guide on 'Execution of Insurance Policies'