- Yonkers Mayor Spano Calls On State University Of New York (SUNY) To Establish A New Westchester Community College Campus At Former Leake & Watts Property
- Rochester: Appointments Available for COVID-19 Testing
- Rochester: Youth Invited to Apply for Summer Employment Programs
New Rochelle's Department of Public Works annual schedule and information booklet is now available online at NewRochelleNY.com/DPW. The 2021 DPW booklet is also mailed citywide to all homes.
The 2021 Information Booklet contains an easy-to-read flyer on recyclables along with important contact information for each bureau, guidelines on fall leaf and spring yard waste collection, stormwater management, sewer backups and more. Individual collection schedules for North and South End neighborhoods are also available online.
"Our annual brochure contains essential guidelines for the public to follow, to assist us in keeping New Rochelle clean and green," said Jim Moran, Interim Commissioner. Moran also noted that in the interest of safety:
More on Nyenta.com
- Carole Demas. Sarah Rice and Ian Herman Together Again
- Identity Podcast The Importance of Black History
- Pandemic Compliance Services Provides Certified Pandemic Compliance Advisors And Covid-19 Compliance
- Meatless Farm Launches First Plant-Based Hot Dog That Tastes Like a Real Hot Dog
- Sandline Global Fortifies World-Class Executive Team: Glenn Hopper Joins as Chief Financial Officer
- Watch our backs! Put garbage and recycling in cans no larger than 32 gallons and weighing no more than 75 lbs.
- "Slow Down to Get Around". New York State has instituted a 'do not pass' law that protects the crews working in the street, especially those collecting. Please be mindful of this responsibility and do not pass a vehicle while the yellow lights are engaged.
The end of year collection schedule is as follows:
Friday, December 25 - HOLIDAY- No Collection
Monday, December 28- Garbage North
Tuesday, December 29- Garbage South
Wednesday, December 30- Garbage/Paper North
Thursday, December 31- Garbage/Paper South
Friday, January 1- Holiday- No Collection
Normal collection will resume the week of January 4. The final fall leaf collection is next week. Christmas trees can be placed curbside until February 5.
For information regarding the DPW book call the Department of Public Works at 654-2130.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Iveric Bio to Present at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference
- ProStrategix Chosen as #3 Pay per Click Digital Advertising Agency by DesignRush
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- Chlorobenzene Market by Type, Application and Forecast Report by P&S Intelligence
- CTT Portugal Post, Portugal's Postal Operator, Selects Sprinklr to Accelerate its Digital Customer Experience Strategy
- BIN: Black Information Network and The Ad Council Team up With BIN Founding Partners Bank of America, CVS Health, Lowe's, McDonald's USA, Sony, 23andMe and Verizon for "It's Up To You" Vaccine Education Week
- Swati Singh's Debut Novel Available Now for Presale
- New Video Streaming Startup, Relax Scenes, Launches Indiegogo Campaign to Support Their Expansion
- AGEAGLE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. on Behalf of AgEagle Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. Reports Operating Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended December 31, 2020
- Yonkers Fire Commissioner Robert Sweeney to Resign from Department
- Identity Podcast Celebrating Black History Month
- Joe Simon Says The United States of America is a Representative of Democracy, And Democracy Plays a Role in All 50 States
- Pet's Favorite Candle Line Making its Way into Grocery Stores
- Sober St. Patrick's Day® 10th Anniversary To Broadcast On March 17, 4 PM EST
- The Neighborhood Show Coming To Rude Rangers TV
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- TCDA Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Tricida, Inc. Shareholders of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- Mayor Spano Announces Release of the Yonkers Police Reform Committee Final Report