In a move that will drive visibility for and store traffic to New Rochelle's Featured Businesses, the City has launched a discount card to encourage new downtown residents to support the local economy.
"We want to ensure that New Rochelle's unprecedented downtown growth benefits all of us," said New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson. "These discount cards are a great way to introduce new residents to the outstanding businesses and restaurants in our community, so that their buying power boosts our economy, supports local entrepreneurs, and enhances our tax base."
Through this card, new downtown residents will have access to discounts and special offers from each Featured Business, incentivizing them to explore New Rochelle's diverse local dining, retail, service and entertainment offerings while simultaneously growing the customer base of each small business.
As part of the City's ambitious redevelopment plan, all New Rochelle businesses are invited to apply for this designation and those qualifying – determined by five criteria that demonstrate customer appeal, commitment to excellence, and compliance with all City ordinances – will receive Featured Business benefits including a profile on the Interactive Map, visibility in City advertising and co-marketing activities and free access to tools to expand their marketing reach to residents and visitors. Featured Businesses can be identified by a window decal corresponding to its category on the Interactive Map. Interested businesses can apply online at no cost by submitting a Featured Business application form.
More on Nyenta.com
- 303 NETWORKS Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary
- Yonkers: 13th ANNUAL YONKERS IDOL SEARCHES FOR ITS NEXT SINGING SENSATIONS
- Versasec's Unveils vSEC:CMS S-Series 5.7; Enables User Management of WHfB Credentials
- Millis Man Releases 1993 Title Recipes for The Roommate-Impaired as Kindle ebook
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches with the Goals to Empower the Creative Spirit and Celebrate All
The card will be presented to each new resident as they receive their keys from the building managers and will remain valid for 60 days from the start date of their occupancy. With the recent launch of CircuitNR in August, cardholders have the option to take advantage of complimentary on-demand rides along several routes through highly trafficked areas of New Rochelle's thriving downtown.
Accelerated by a novel, fast-track zoning process and the use of generic environmental reviews, New Rochelle's unprecedented redevelopment initiative, which launched in 2015 with the signing of a Master Developer agreement with RXR Realty, has allowed for critical progress to be made in attracting investment to the City's downtown. So far, 31 projects – totaling six million square feet and more than 5,000 housing units – have been approved, and 11 are already under construction. With the residential component of the downtown revitalization effort well underway, the City is now looking to attract commercial space and other nonresidential development. As part of the next phase of development, they aim to attract the construction of approximately 1.8 million square feet of new office space in the downtown area.
New Rochelle's central location, unrivaled transit access, respected higher educational institutions, award-winning public schools, ultra-high-speed public access Wi-Fi kiosks, diverse population, and physical characteristics together uniquely position the City to evolve into a thriving live-work-grow magnet for millennials and young professionals, while enhancing the overall region's competitive status.
More on Nyenta.com
- Former Brookstone and Home Depot Canada CEO Joins CEO Coaching International
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Conference
- SHL Joins Velocity Network as a Founding Member to Empower Talent Worldwide
- World Encephalitis Day 2020 Encephalitis Conference
- 914 Smiles Launches Its Own In-House Clear Aligner Brand
About the City of New Rochelle
With an unparalleled location, superb quality of life, diverse and talented residents and a focused business climate, New Rochelle is experiencing the transformation of a lifetime. The City's economic development plan will provide a spark for the entire Hudson Valley region, positioning it as "open for business" and embracing smart, transit-oriented development growth patterns. Accelerated by a new, fast-track zoning process, the new Master Development initiative will enhance the downtown area by boosting job creation, property values and private investment – while enhancing sustainability through green and energy-efficient design. Learn more at https://www.ideallynewrochelle.com/.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- 360 Show Time Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- Seventh annual edition of film festival to unveil SRFF 2020 official film selection
- American Casting and Manufacturing Provides 3 Ways to Use Bolt Seals in 2020
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- Exclusive Private Screening in the Heart of NYC for Multi-Award Winning Short-Film 'Roses are Blind'!
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Landec Corporation - LNDC
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- 43-Acre Carneros Ranch in Napa Valley, California, to Auction via Concierge Auctions
- Home Good Design Brand Tsunami Slices Cooking Time in Half With a Sleek New Cutting Board
- Andrew Jones first-ever Collections Curated by Designers of Distinction auction will be held Feb 23
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. and Zober Industries Inc. Announce Strategic Alliance
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. to attend Arab Health2020 in Dubai, UAE
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope 4-Channel 16GHz Sampler-Extended Real-Time Oscilloscope
- Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano Endorses Mike Bloomberg for President of the United States
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- ICR Publishes 2019 SPAC Year in Review Report