- Pure Strategies Offers 2024 Nature Action Forum for Business
- Colossal NY Announces Release "Kiffy the Panda & His Friend Ratpack" by Author Patricia Mulholland
- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
On October 2nd, Hispanic Heritage Month was celebrated with a variety of local Latino restaurants providing delicious cuisine, music from Marilyn Castillo and "DJ Fuego" David Fajardo, and a screening of the documentary "The Latino List". The City's Hispanic Advisory Committee also took a moment to recognize the professional accomplishments of numerous distinguished guests in attendance.
On October 30th, Italian Heritage Month was celebrated with personal remarks by NRHS student Lucca Lazzarinni, President of the Italian Heritage Club. The event continued with a spotlight on Joe Fosina, a beloved patriarch and civil servant who has devoted decades of his life to City service. Joe's unwavering commitment was praised by radio personality Dennis Nardone, Westchester County Clerk and former Mayor Tim Idoni, Earl Bradshaw of the Youth Tackle family and Joe's son Michael. Cuisine from local restaurants Maria, Modern and Spadaro rounded out the evening along with music from Angelo Vennuto.
More on Nyenta.com
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
City Manager Kathleen Gill commented that "these events testify to the diversity, vitality and success of two essential heritage communities in New Rochelle" while Council Member Martha Lopez added that "these events promoted Hispanic and Italian heritage while showcasing our local businesses and delicious cuisines, and recognized the significant accomplishments of our honored leaders."
The two events provided an opportunity for members of both communities to come together in celebration of their culture while recognizing their accomplishments. It was an evening filled with vibrant spirit as attendees enjoyed delicious cuisine from local restaurants as well as music from talented performers.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Albany Home Inspector Offers Free Continuing Education to Real Estate Agents
- BreeKay x Kasairi Join That's Not Christian Podcast as TNC Media Expands its Lineup
- Tune In to Fox Business Network for an Interview with Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel
- PNC Executive To Speak At RBC Capital Markets Conference
- PFCU Credit Union Taps Scienaptic's AI-Powered Credit Underwriting Platform
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Joe Riley The Axeman Unleashed releases new single "Sand Vein"
- Rochester: City Recreation Bureau Hiring Summer Workers
- SAN LOSS ALERT: ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Banco Santander, S.A. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – SAN
- ROSEN, RECOGNIZED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - ELS
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Presents School Spotlight Award to School 17
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- The Piacentile Law Firm Announces $25.5 Million Settlement To Be Paid By Lincare Inc. For Fraudulent Billing Practices
- Montice Harmon's New Single 'I Love My Black & Brown People' A Celebration of Heritage and Culture
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- The Honorable Peter J. O'Donoghue (Ret.) Joins NAM's Esteemed Panel of Neutrals
- NYC-Based Rockers Lonnieclaire Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Their Debut Album
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear