- Rochester: Statement Regarding the Inauguration of President Biden and Vice President Harris
- Mayor Mike Spano, Yonkers Public Schools Launch Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Video Contest
- Fortune Writer and Author Jeff John Roberts Hosts 'Bevel, Books and Bourbon' to Discuss "Kings of Crypto: One Startup's Quest to Take Cryptocurrency Out of Silicon Valley and Onto Wall Street"
New Rochelle City Hall offices will move to appointment-only access beginning Monday, November 23. Appointments can be made by contacting departments directly during regular business hours, 8:30AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. NOTE: All offices will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday November 26 and 27.
Phone numbers are listed by department on the City website. Many City services can be accessed online.
Many City services can be accessed online. The Hugh A. Doyle Senior Center will close in-person programs but services will continue by appointment. For more information visit www.newrochelleny.com/seniors.
More on Nyenta.com
- "Future-Ready" Organizations Leveraging Digital to Operate Faster and Smarter Could Help Unlock $5 Trillion in Economic Growth, Says Accenture Study
- Benzalkonium Chloride Market Revenue Worth $1,301.1 Million by 2030 Says P&S Intelligence
- Event Industry First: RA&A to Use XR Technology for Live Multi-Hub FII Conference on January 27-28, 2021 USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Scopus BioPharma Announces Pricing of $9 Million Follow-On Public Offering
- Constellation Acquisition Corp I Announces Pricing of $300 Million Initial Public Offering
City Manager Charles Strome said, "While City office access will move to appointment-only, our services to the public will continue uninterrupted: parks remain open, sanitation, recycling and fall leaves will be picked up as scheduled and police, and fire and emergency services remain 24/7."
For the latest information on coronavirus visit www.newrochelleny.com/coronavirus health.westchestergov.com or call Westchester 2-1-1.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Top Healthcare Partner Richard Zall Joins King & Spalding in New York
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- MetLife to Provide Annuity Benefits to 13,500 Lockheed Martin Retirees and Beneficiaries
- The City Tutors Builds Free Professional Coaching Program
- Let's Make "National Love Your Pet Day," Everyday!
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Olympic Fencer, Yeisser Ramirez
- LiveAuctioneers Annual Report Cites Positive Environmental Impact of Recirculated Antiques, Collecting Trends, and Record Growth in 2020
- Indian astrologer launches market prediction book for year 2021
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- KBRA Releases Research – Coronavirus (COVID-19): State Revenue Losses Less Than Feared
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States with the Highest Student Debt
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Regeneron Reports Positive Interim Data with REGEN-COV™ Antibody Cocktail used as Passive Vaccine to Prevent COVID-19
- IFF Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against GoodRx Holdings, Inc. and Certain Officers - GDRX
- Breeze Brewin - Hindsight (Album)
- Kaplan Fox Has Filed a Class Action to Recover Losses for Investors Who Purchased Boston Scientific Corporation Securities
- EOS ENERGY ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises on Behalf of Eos Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm