- Annual and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of Atento, S.A. held in Luxembourg in June 29th 2022 with 80.89% participation - Akshay Shah is elected as member to the board
- New Rochelle: City takes Green Step Forward with New Sustainable Landscaping Program
- *** NEWS RELEASE *** Yonkers Police Department Arrests Bronx Man in Homicide Investigation
City and Public Works officials held a ribbon-cutting for the new Department of Public Works (DPW) Center at 25 Industrial Lane on Thursday, May 19. The event coincided with National Public Works Week, a time to recognize the essential services provided by Public Works Departments nationwide. The Public Works Department provides the residents of New Rochelle with essential services that maintain the City's critical infrastructure and safety.
The DPW Center houses the Bureaus of Streets and Highways and Central Garage, and provides covered storage for Public Works vehicles along with a wash bay, both of which extend the useful life of vehicles. The Center also features a training room for DPW staff and an Emergency Operations Center. A new City Yard Waste and Refuse Facility is under construction at 85 Beechwood Avenue, which will house offices for Sanitation and Recycling staff, a permanent salt shed (2,000-ton capacity), and a Yard Waste facility equipped with a scale to handle charges for disposal. Completing the triad is the newly-constructed Cliff Fuel Station at 90 Birch Street. Together these facilities serve the City's population of over 80,000 within 10 square miles.
More on Nyenta.com
- Global X ETFs Expands its Lineup of Options-Based Strategies with Two Innovative Actively Managed Funds
- The LankyBox Toy Line By Bonkers Toys Will Have Fans Unboxing The Fun For The Very First Time
- RFP Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Resolute Forest Products Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Evolve IP & Anywhere365 Group Create an Enterprise-Grade Receptionist Solution
- Arsenal Capital Partners Adds Marc Tremblay as an Operating Partner Focused on Industrial Technologies
"This year's theme is 'Ready and Resilient', which perfectly describes the dedicated members of our department," said Commissioner Jim Moran. "We celebrate the opening of this new facility, and the additional sites, with gratitude for the service of the bureaus that will be housed here and that of the other bureaus that provide essential services throughout every season, and in response to every need." The Public Works Department consists of 127 staff members in eight bureaus: Administration, Central Garage, Engineering, Traffic Services, Property and Grounds, Sanitation, Sewers & Drains and Streets & Highways.
"This new facility brings this essential department into the 21st century. As the work they do is often unseen, this event- and Public Works week annually- is an opportunity to express our appreciation for their hard work and service," said City Manager Charles B. Strome, III.
Mayor Bramson noted, "The completion of this center is an achievement of generational significance, with three vital benefits to our community: (1) enhanced safety and dignity for DPW workers who perform some of New Rochelle's most essential duties; (2) modern, efficient infrastructure to meet the current and long-term service needs of a growing city; and (3) a visionary change in land use that unlocks the enormous untapped potential of the Echo Bay waterfront for the public's use and enjoyment. I congratulate and thank the leaders and partners, past and present, whose sustained commitment to this complex challenge over the span of decades has made this day possible."
Latest on Nyenta.com
- TPTX Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Craft Data System Sets To Address Teacher Shortages Nationwide With a TurnKey On-The-Job, Low-Cost Degrees Model and Platform
- PenFed Credit Union Supports Veterans and First Responders with Disabilities with $50,000 Donation to America's VetDogs at Washington Nationals Game
- BrightSpire Capital, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Results and Conference Call Date
- Dr. Kimbi Marenakos Launches New App, "Burnout Breakthrough" to Defeat the Burnout Epidemic
- Talented Director Signs New Representation
- Atrium Management Company Merges with Richmond-based Dodson Multi-Family
- #SIDEGIGCON 2022 Teaches How to Recession-Proof Lifestyles with Side Gigs
- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, INC. INVESTIGATION REMINDER: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Continues to Investigate WWE's Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – WWE
- Designer Ivey Abitz Empowers Women with Joyful History Inspired Collection
- 360 Protective Solutions Partners with Actuate
- FCTI, Inc. Brings Aboard Bennett Robinson as New Vice President of Finance
- Hodo Alien Lands at the Actors Temple Theater
- BreachLock continues strengthening its leadership team with the addition of a CISO.
- Fairfax County Pension Plan Invests in VanEck New Finance Income Fund, LP
- Morgan Seamark Joins Triggers® Brand Consulting As Managing Director
- DirectShifts' On-demand Staffing Model helps Healthcare Facilities cut their labor costs up to 35%
- COSLR Lowers Monthly Cost On Leading B2B Sales Automation & Marketing Platform
- H.E. Justin Sun Attends MC12 and Furthers TRON Ecosystem Growth
- Explainable AI: Deploy AI with Trust and Confidence | Webinar by Quantzig