Starting Saturday, Hudson, Five Islands and Davenport Parks will be open from 9:00am to 6:00pm. At this time, Hudson Park Beach is closed, but the sundeck will be open with a reduced capacity. Parking will be restricted to residents only, and fees will apply for those without a Parks Passport. Enjoy our parks responsibly -- practice physical distancing and put on a face mask whenever distancing is impractical. For more, visit newrochelleny.com/parks.
On Memorial Day, please join us virtually as New Rochelle honors the men and women who have given their lives in service to our nation. Watch our ceremony live on Monday at 10:00am on Optimum Channel 75, Verizon Channel 28, or online at newrochelleny.com/livestream.
More on Nyenta.com
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Reappoints City Assessor David Jackson / Mayor Also Appoints Newest Yonkers Board of Education Trustee
- Whitechapel Holdings, Provides Update on PPE Website Launch
- Anchin Names Russell B. Shinsky as Managing Partner
- fuboTV Announces Launch of Public Offering on New York Stock Exchange
- Global Radiation Dose Management Market Analysis, Key Players and Future Scope
The deadline for the next property tax bill will be extended by one month. County taxes normally due by June 30th can now be paid up to July 31st without penalty.
Lastly, we urge residents with medical conditions or other health needs to remain in touch with their doctors and be sure to receive necessary care and treatment.
Don't put your health at risk by neglecting issues that require attention. Consult your doctor, so you can make the best choices.
Now, a reminder about prior messages:
For information about when our region can begin to reopen, visit forward.ny.gov. The City will provides updates at every milestone.
To make an appointment for a coronavirus diagnostic test, call 1-888-364-3065.
To order a free New Ro Strong lawn sign, please visit newrochelleny.com/lawnsignform.
More on Nyenta.com
- Facility Management Services in Saudi Arabia to Cross $76,244.9 Million Revenue by 2030: P&S Intelligence English English English
- Global Leader in Dock Scheduling and Yard Management Solutions Hits 160,000 User Milestone
- Diocese of Rockville Centre Files for Chapter 11 to Manage Legal Expenses and Facilitate Settlements with Abuse Survivors
- Defiance ETFs Launches the First SPAC ETF
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Pintec Technology Holdings Limited - PT
Finally, join neighbors again this evening at 7:00pm to clap because we care.
For additional resources or to learn how you can help, donate, or volunteer, visit newrochelleny.com/newrostrong. And for general information, visit newrochelleny.com/coronavirus.
As always, thank you for listening. Let's continue to show strength, determination, and compassion.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- The Beverly Hills, 90210 Videocast Live Super Show will Celebrate 30 Years of TV's Favorite ZIP code
- Early Premiere Of Docuseries "Being Niki & Niyah" Breaks Viewing Records
- Identity: The Podcast Fashion Insight: Gender Fluidity featuring Fabiana
- Drop Doubles Down on Personalization in Partnership With Button
- WRTC INVESTOR ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard Reminds Investors of the Deadline to File a Lead Plaintiff Motion in a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Wrap Technologies Inc.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Thiel College as a top regional college in western Pa
- It's time to fulfil promise to the world's poorest – CPDE
- Aura Launches Commission-Based Referral Programme
- PAR Technology Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Qell Acquisition Corp. Announces Pricing of Upsized $330 Million Initial Public Offering
- Creating the Largest Organic Olive Farm in Italy
- Complementary and Alternative Medicines Market Size, Share, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- Brown Brothers Harriman Joins UN-Supported Principles for Responsible Investment and UN Global Compact
- UnitedLex to Drive Digital Transformation Conversation at The Lawyer's GC Summit
- Galaxy Digital Appoints Damien Vanderwilt as Co-President and Head of Global Markets Rhonda Medina to Board of Managers
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Continues to Investigate the Following Mergers; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm - PRCP, MOBL, WPX, STND
- Voya Financial Announces Adjustment to Exercise Price of Warrants Issued Pursuant to the Warrant Agreement, dated May 7, 2013
- Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan Cuts Ribbon on Woodlawn Avenue Traffic Calming Project
- Albany: REGISTRATION OPENS FOR VIRTUAL ST. PETER'S CARDIAC & VASCULAR CENTER ALBANY LAST RUN 5K
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021