- Rochester: Statement Regarding the Inauguration of President Biden and Vice President Harris
- Mayor Mike Spano, Yonkers Public Schools Launch Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Video Contest
- Fortune Writer and Author Jeff John Roberts Hosts 'Bevel, Books and Bourbon' to Discuss "Kings of Crypto: One Startup's Quest to Take Cryptocurrency Out of Silicon Valley and Onto Wall Street"
Robocall/text/email sent through the NewRoAlert messaging system today:
Today, New York State established a yellow COVID zone in parts of New Rochelle and in several other communities of Westchester. New Rochelle's zone covers about half of the 10801 zip code and a portion of the 10805 zip code. For a detailed map, please visit newrochelleny.com/coronavirus.
Within the yellow zone, restaurant dining is limited to 4 people per table, houses of worship are limited to 50% capacity, and non-residential gatherings are restricted to a maximum of 25 people. Remember that gatherings at private homes are already limited to a maximum of ten people state-wide. Information on public school impacts will come directly from the School District. For a full description, please visit forward.ny.gov.
More on Nyenta.com
- Benzalkonium Chloride Market Revenue Worth $1,301.1 Million by 2030 Says P&S Intelligence
- Event Industry First: RA&A to Use XR Technology for Live Multi-Hub FII Conference on January 27-28, 2021 USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Scopus BioPharma Announces Pricing of $9 Million Follow-On Public Offering
- Constellation Acquisition Corp I Announces Pricing of $300 Million Initial Public Offering
- Beyond Social Responsibility: Black-led Venture Funds Generate Outsized Returns, Help Close Racial Wealth Gap
Starting Monday, City Hall will be closed to the public, except by appointment. Multiple services will remain available online.
The creation of a yellow zone should serve as a significant warning to residents in all neighborhoods of New Rochelle that COVID rates are rising fast, and that further restrictions will be necessary if we cannot bring the virus under control.
Take responsible action. Wear a mask. Keep your distance. Wash your hands frequently. And avoid non-essential contact. Stay home if you're sick, and get tested if you think you may have been exposed.
Free coronavirus tests are still available at the drive-thru center at Glen Island and at the walk-thru center on Guion Place by Montefiore Hospital. To schedule a test, call 1-888-364-3065.
To report violations of COVID restrictions, call the City Manager's office at 914-654-2140 or the State hotline at 1-833-789-0470.
More on Nyenta.com
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- Group of Nation's Most Renowned Black Clergy Led by Rev. Sharpton and Rev. Butts Launch Nationwide Testing Campaign to Fight COVID-19 in the Black Community
- Kimco Realty Declares Dividends on Class L and Class M Preferred Stock
- Top Healthcare Partner Richard Zall Joins King & Spalding in New York
New Rochelle has faced this challenge before, and we will face it again with determination, calm, and respect for all of our neighbors.
Thank you listening. Additional bulletins will follow as warranted. And stay healthy.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against GoodRx Holdings, Inc. and Certain Officers - GDRX
- Breeze Brewin - Hindsight (Album)
- Kaplan Fox Has Filed a Class Action to Recover Losses for Investors Who Purchased Boston Scientific Corporation Securities
- EOS ENERGY ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises on Behalf of Eos Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- Oscar Announces Two Strategic Senior Hires
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for First Annual Little Hoopers Basketball Clinic
- Cortical.io's New Release of Contract Intelligence Software Uses AI to Improve Extraction & Search
- Mastercard to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- Distinguished Programs Taps George Arrizabalaga for Executive Role
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- ROSEN, A LEADING LAW FIRM, Announces Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against CleanSpark, Inc.; Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100K to Contact Firm – CLSK
- Simply The Best Digital To Provide Digital Marketing Services to Urgent Home Care - Palm Beach's Leading Home Health Service
- Royce Micro-Cap Trust (NYSE: RMT) as of Dec 31, 2020
- 1-800-PACK-RAT Acquires Storage Squad, a Leader in the Student Storage Industry
- Robert Larocca Named Chief Strategic Relations Officer at SterlingRisk
- White Palms Fire Equipment Doubles Down on Online Presence By Hiring Leading Digital Marketing Company, Simply the Best Digital
- Alex Spiro Elected Chairman of the Board of Directors of GlassBridge Enterprises, Inc.
- Consumers Continue Flocking to Immune-Boosting Supplements as Health Crisis Rage On
- ITT to Release 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results and 2021 Outlook on Friday, February 19