- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against Fortress Biotech, Inc. Certain Officers - FBIO
- New Rochelle Section 8 Wait List to Open
- New Rochelle: Free 2-Hour Holiday Parking for the Month of December
This robocall was sent citywide on Thursday, October 22 through New Ro Alert, the City's robocall, text and email notification system.
This is the City of New Rochelle with important information about early voting, rising COVID numbers, and public health guidelines for Halloween.
First, early voting begins this Saturday, October 24th and continues through Sunday, November 1st. New Rochelle's early voting station is located behind City Hall at 90 Beaufort Place. At this same location, completed absentee ballots can be dropped off at an official secure ballot box. Absentee ballots can also be returned or mailed to the Board of Elections in White Plains, and, of course, you can still vote in person as usual on Election Day. For early voting hours and additional information, please visit newrochelleny.com/elections.
More on Nyenta.com
- Albany: RFP 2020:39 Professional Engineering Services
- Researchers Use Facebook Activity to Predict Psychiatric Diagnoses
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Appoints Career Educator Sheila Greenwald to Yonkers Board Of Education
- Sophie Barnes Releases New Historical Regency Romance - An Unexpected Temptation
- Rabobank Announces 2020 Food and Agribusiness Industry Leadership Award Recipients
Second, COVID rates are rising in our city and region. Not including the recent outbreak at Iona College, there are now approximately 100 active cases in New Rochelle, a significant increase from just a few weeks ago. Each of us must do our part to keep the virus in check. Wear a mask, practice physical distancing, wash your hands, and avoid non-essential contact. Report violations to the State at 1-833-789-0470 or to the City Manager at 914-654-2140.
We also urge parents to plan for a safe Halloween by reading Halloween guidelines from the County and the CDC at newrochelleny.com/halloween. Please protect yourself and your children by acting responsibly, and let's make sure together that New Rochelle's COVID numbers move in the right direction.
Finally, with schools now open, please be careful driving in school zones, and be advised that the City will resume enforcement of No Turn on Red restrictions during school hours, starting on Monday.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- TRU Staffing Partners and Sentinel Join for Webinar
- City of Yonkers Attains Perfect Score for Sixth Consecutive Year on Municipal Equality Index
- KKR Announces New Managing Directors
- Online Seminar December 9 to Protect your Money from Medicaid
- IntSights Enhances Executive Team With Newly Appointed Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Sales
- New Rochelle: County Eviction Program
- New Rochelle: County Eviction Program
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States Where Renters Have the Highest Risk of Evictions
- Banks and Retailers Urged to Update Fraud Prevention Tools to Protect Consumers and Stop Surging Identity Theft and Fraud
- Top Canadian Business Leader Joins CEO Coaching International
- SuperCom Secures a New Juvenile Electronic Offender Monitoring Contract in Alabama English English
- MFG Makes Fifth Platform Investment
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline - ICPT
- Lancet Market Insights, Key Players, Growth Drivers and Forecast Report - P&S Intelligence
- Order Tramadol Online | No Rx Required | tramadolmedication
- New Global Commission To End Energy Poverty Report Calls For Urgent Action As Part Of An Equitable Economic Recovery
- Tech Legends Including Chambers, Doerr, Bersin to Speak at Betterworks Goal Summit
- The Concept of Limited Edition: A Moi Paris
- Creator of Lu La Loop talks fashion, her new brand and its inspiration
- Far Peak Acquisition Corporation Announces Pricing of $550,000,000 Initial Public Offering