- Annual and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of Atento, S.A. held in Luxembourg in June 29th 2022 with 80.89% participation - Akshay Shah is elected as member to the board
- New Rochelle: City takes Green Step Forward with New Sustainable Landscaping Program
- *** NEWS RELEASE *** Yonkers Police Department Arrests Bronx Man in Homicide Investigation
Seat belts have been proven to be one of the best ways to save your life in a crash. Yet, many still don't buckle up. Worse still, not wearing a seat belt is a habit that will pass on to impressionable youth who, in turn, will think it is safe to not buckle up. The Click It or Ticket campaign focuses on safety education, strong laws, and law enforcement support to save lives. The New Rochelle Police Department will participate in the national campaign May 23 – June 05, 2022..
Seat Belts Save Lives
In 1984, New York State became the first state to enact a mandatory seat belt law. New York's seat belt law is a "primary enforcement law". This means that a police officer may stop you for not having a seat belt on.
A statewide seat belt observational survey conducted in June 2019 shows that the current seat belt use rate is at a historical high of 94%. Despite these gains in usage, roughly 33% of the front-seat occupants killed on New York State roadways are unrestrained. When unbelted back seat occupants killed are included, the total unrestrained killed percentage rises to approximately 37%.
More on Nyenta.com
- Global X ETFs Expands its Lineup of Options-Based Strategies with Two Innovative Actively Managed Funds
- The LankyBox Toy Line By Bonkers Toys Will Have Fans Unboxing The Fun For The Very First Time
- RFP Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Resolute Forest Products Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Evolve IP & Anywhere365 Group Create an Enterprise-Grade Receptionist Solution
- Arsenal Capital Partners Adds Marc Tremblay as an Operating Partner Focused on Industrial Technologies
Increasing seat belt and child safety seat use is the most effective way to reduce crash-related injuries and fatalities. Buckle Up New York, Click It Or Ticket, is a statewide, zero-tolerance enforcement effort coordinated by the State Police, local agencies, sheriff's offices, and the Governor's Traffic Safety Committee to increase safety restraint use in New York State.
**Effective November 1, 2020:
All motor vehicle passengers aged 16 and older must be restrained by a seat belt.
Backseat passengers in a taxi or livery who are 16 years of age or older must be restrained by a seat belt.
All passengers in a taxi or livery who are 8-15 years of age must be restrained by a seat belt.
For more information viist the Governers Traffic Safety Committee
Latest on Nyenta.com
- TPTX Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Craft Data System Sets To Address Teacher Shortages Nationwide With a TurnKey On-The-Job, Low-Cost Degrees Model and Platform
- PenFed Credit Union Supports Veterans and First Responders with Disabilities with $50,000 Donation to America's VetDogs at Washington Nationals Game
- BrightSpire Capital, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Results and Conference Call Date
- Dr. Kimbi Marenakos Launches New App, "Burnout Breakthrough" to Defeat the Burnout Epidemic
- Talented Director Signs New Representation
- Atrium Management Company Merges with Richmond-based Dodson Multi-Family
- #SIDEGIGCON 2022 Teaches How to Recession-Proof Lifestyles with Side Gigs
- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, INC. INVESTIGATION REMINDER: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Continues to Investigate WWE's Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – WWE
- Designer Ivey Abitz Empowers Women with Joyful History Inspired Collection
- 360 Protective Solutions Partners with Actuate
- FCTI, Inc. Brings Aboard Bennett Robinson as New Vice President of Finance
- Hodo Alien Lands at the Actors Temple Theater
- BreachLock continues strengthening its leadership team with the addition of a CISO.
- Fairfax County Pension Plan Invests in VanEck New Finance Income Fund, LP
- Morgan Seamark Joins Triggers® Brand Consulting As Managing Director
- DirectShifts' On-demand Staffing Model helps Healthcare Facilities cut their labor costs up to 35%
- COSLR Lowers Monthly Cost On Leading B2B Sales Automation & Marketing Platform
- H.E. Justin Sun Attends MC12 and Furthers TRON Ecosystem Growth
- Explainable AI: Deploy AI with Trust and Confidence | Webinar by Quantzig