New York State has confirmed a case of coronavirus in a New Rochelle resident. This is the first known case in Westchester County, and New Rochelle officials are following the lead of the New York State and Westchester County Departments of Health.
"All residents of NR are joined in offering thoughts and prayers as one of our neighbors faces this illness, and in extending good wishes to his family," said New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson. "Because the City government does not have a public health function, we will take direction from County and State officials. To this end, we have already coordinated throughout the day and will continue doing so as conditions warrant. This is a time for each of us to demonstrate appropriate focus and concern by following the guidance of public health professionals, without unjustified panic."
More on Nyenta.com
- AdvisorSmith's Finds the Industries with the Most Diverse Workforce
- New Rochelle: Tropical Storm preparedness
- New Rochelle: Lighted Boat Parade Showcases Long Island Sound, Boating Community
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- You can leave the financial legacies you want by Les Robinson CLTC
Fast facts from today's Westchester County Press Conference including video.
The Westchester County Department of Health website has further information. This includes a hotline for the New York State Department of Health (888) 364-3065 as well as the County's general information line at 211.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- VEL INVESTOR ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces that a Securities Class Action Lawsuit has been Filed Against Velocity Financial, Inc.
- Money Expert Galit Tsadik Hosting the Inner Shark Tribe Money Coaching Program September 2020
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Takes Home AAA's Four Diamond and is Rated a Top Hotel at Tripadvisor's Travelers' Choice Awards
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Multicultural Network www.UnityFrist.com presents the Virtual Conversation, "Inclusion Always Matters: How to Navigate the New 'Now'"
- Albany Water Department Asks Residents and Businesses to Prepare for Heavy Rain
- Ron Throop Write-in Campaign for NY Senate District 48
- NYC's Dr. David Shokrian and Millennial Plastic Surgery Welcomes Patients Back… With Precautions
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- Yonkers Department of Public Works to Provide Sand Bags for Residents in Low Lying Areas
- Elpha Secure and Sterling New Age Cyber Launch ES-1000
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- City of Yonkers Taps Bird yo Launch New York State's First Ever Electric Scooter Pilot Program
- New Rochelle: Farmer's Market Checkbooks Now Available to Qualifying Seniors
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Digital Transformation in the Banking Industry
- Rochester: City Partners with 20 Restaurants to Deliver Meals to Seniors