- Rochester: Statement Regarding the Inauguration of President Biden and Vice President Harris
- Mayor Mike Spano, Yonkers Public Schools Launch Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Video Contest
- Fortune Writer and Author Jeff John Roberts Hosts 'Bevel, Books and Bourbon' to Discuss "Kings of Crypto: One Startup's Quest to Take Cryptocurrency Out of Silicon Valley and Onto Wall Street"
Via Westchester County
Westchester County is offering four new housing programs to assist households impacted by COVID-19 who may have fallen behind on their utilities, rent or mortgage payments. Detailed information and applications for the Community Build-Back program is available on the County's website at www.westchestergov.com/housinghelp and a brief summary of each program is provided below:
Small Business Landlord Rent Assistance – where landlords with buildings of 3-50 units can receive up to 75% of up to 4 months of back rents on behalf of their tenants impacted by COVID-19 by submitting an application to the County Department of Planning. Assistance is available to buildings all over Westchester, but this program will expire on December 30, 2020. Application deadline is December 8, 2020.
Foreclosure Assistance – where homeowners (including landlords who live in their 2- or 3- family homes) can get assistance of up to 4 months of back-mortgage payments if they were impacted by COVID-19. This assistance is available through 4 nonprofit agencies and can assist homeowners all over Westchester, but this program will expire on December 30, 2020. Application deadline is December 8, 2020.
More on Nyenta.com
- Constellation Acquisition Corp I Announces Pricing of $300 Million Initial Public Offering
- Beyond Social Responsibility: Black-led Venture Funds Generate Outsized Returns, Help Close Racial Wealth Gap
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- Group of Nation's Most Renowned Black Clergy Led by Rev. Sharpton and Rev. Butts Launch Nationwide Testing Campaign to Fight COVID-19 in the Black Community
Tenant Housing Stabilization – where tenants living in one of the 27 Westchester Urban County Consortium communities and impacted by COVID-19, can get up to 4 months of back rent and utility payments to remain in their homes. This assistance is available through 4 nonprofit agencies and will be available through next year. Tenants must be within 21 days of being evicted to get help, but should not wait that long to seek assistance.
12-Month Rental Assistance – where tenants living in one of the 27 Consortium communities and impacted by COVID-19, can get up to 12 months of rental assistance going forward to remain in their homes. This program is primarily designed for households where the tenants' jobs were either in Phase 4 of reopening or their jobs no longer exist because of COVID-19.
Applications and Fact Sheets for each of these programs is available on the County's website at www.westchestergov.com/housinghelp
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Let's Make "National Love Your Pet Day," Everyday!
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Olympic Fencer, Yeisser Ramirez
- LiveAuctioneers Annual Report Cites Positive Environmental Impact of Recirculated Antiques, Collecting Trends, and Record Growth in 2020
- Indian astrologer launches market prediction book for year 2021
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- KBRA Releases Research – Coronavirus (COVID-19): State Revenue Losses Less Than Feared
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States with the Highest Student Debt
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Regeneron Reports Positive Interim Data with REGEN-COV™ Antibody Cocktail used as Passive Vaccine to Prevent COVID-19
- IFF Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against GoodRx Holdings, Inc. and Certain Officers - GDRX
- Breeze Brewin - Hindsight (Album)
- Kaplan Fox Has Filed a Class Action to Recover Losses for Investors Who Purchased Boston Scientific Corporation Securities
- EOS ENERGY ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises on Behalf of Eos Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- Oscar Announces Two Strategic Senior Hires
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for First Annual Little Hoopers Basketball Clinic
- Cortical.io's New Release of Contract Intelligence Software Uses AI to Improve Extraction & Search