- FitterPaws Pet Products Launches Healthy And Organic Dog Treats
- New Rochelle: Westchester County Partners with NY Knicks for "I kicked COVID to the Curb" campaign
- Rochester: Mayor Warren Launches Office of Neighborhood Safety to Coordinate Community Violence Reduction Efforts
This summer, New Rochelle children will have the opportunity to have "Fun in the Sun" for every week of the 2021 summer months. The "Fun in the Sun" signature program, presented by the Department of Parks and Recreation, will offer programming from July 12 through August 20 at nine City parks for up to four days per week. New Rochelle Youth grades finishing pre-K to 5th are eligible. Programs include organized games, arts, Zumba, STEM, yoga, kayak and more as well as special events like Truck Day, GRIT Ninja Warrior and field days. All activities will follow COVID safety guidelines and protocol
More on Nyenta.com
- Midori & Friends Appoints Larisa Gelman as New Executive Director
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- KBRA Releases RMBS Credit Indices (KCI) for April 2021
Additionally, there are offerings by Park & Recreation Department partnership camps with additional youth programs. At Flowers "City" Park, the US Sports institute offers track and field, golf, multisport and soccer for designated weeks throughout the summer, while The Grit Ninja features "Grit on the Go" three sessions in July. At Five Islands Park, Skyhawks will offer a volleyball camp in July.
Registration kicks off on Monday April 12. Parents can register online or drop off an application by making an appointment with Parks & Recreation by calling at 914-654-2087 For more information visit www.NewRochelleNY.com/funinthesun or email email@example.com .
Latest on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Releases New Podcast Episode: China Adds to Global Risks
- Rochester: "At the 5" Construction Completed, Now Accepting Reservations for Community Programming & Events; Residents Asked to Avoid New Sod
- Rochester: City Obtains New Fire/Rescue Boat
- Shareholder Alert: Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against FibroGen, Inc.
- Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. and MSG Networks Inc. Announce Key Filing Dates and Plans to Host Joint Webcast on Proposed Merger
- Valor Latitude Acquisition Corp. Announces Closing of $200 Million Initial Public Offering
- $10,000 Reward for info leading to suspect in May 1 New Rochelle Murder
- Alleghany Corporation Reports 2021 First Quarter -- Notice
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- Ambac Reschedules Release of First Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call to May 10, 2021
- Sheraton Buganvilias Receives 2021 AAA Inspector's Best of Housekeeping Award
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out
- Identity Podcast Thank You, Mom! : A Mother's Day Celebration
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- Imran Potato drops NFTs to give fans access to Potato Product
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- PTON Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Peloton Interactive, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Cedar Realty Trust partners with Asland Capital Partners and the Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group for Major Opportunity Zone Redevelopment in Washington, D.C.'s Seventh Ward
- GCC Facility Management Market Size, Share, Growth Drivers and Demand Forecast to 2030