- DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against JOYY, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- New Rochelle: Commercial Burglary- Three Suspects Sought
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
City of New Rochelle Announces Retirement of Commissioner of Development Luiz Aragon
New Rochelle City Manager Charles B. Strome, III announced today the retirement of Commissioner of Development Luiz Aragon, effective on December 31st, 2020.
During Mr. Aragon's tenure, New Rochelle quickly became a leading transit-oriented development destination through its once-in-a-generation redevelopment with 32 new projects on the rise or in development across 12 million square feet of Downtown real estate. Mr. Aragon also introduced new transportation and technology initiatives to help enhance New Rochelle's image as the ideal place to work, live, learn and explore and to better connect and serve all our neighborhoods. Mr. Aragon joined the City of New Rochelle in 2013, bringing more than two decades of governmental experience in New York City and New York State.
"During his time with the City, Luiz and his dedicated staff have worked so hard to envision and implement the City's redevelopment efforts, transforming New Rochelle into a vibrant, reimagined place. I thank him for his unwavering dedication and hard work, and I wish him success in his future endeavors," said New Rochelle City Manager Charles B. Strome, III.
More on Nyenta.com
- Edgemont Partners Advises Prescient Healthcare Group on Its investment by Bridgepoint
- SHAREHOLDER DEADLINE ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds SolarWinds Corporation Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigation
- Rustic Deco Launches B2B Wholesale Furniture Website
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for First Annual Little Hoopers Basketball Clinic
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Verizon Communications Inc
"Luiz has been an extraordinary asset for our city, who has brought exceptional creativity and drive to his duties. More than any other single individual, he deserves credit for the dramatic transformation underway in our downtown and for a variety of other positive changes. He leaves an impressive legacy that will shape New Rochelle for the better for many years to come," said New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson.
"Working for the City of New Rochelle and overseeing our remarkable Downtown redevelopment has been the highlight and honor of my professional career. I'm incredibly grateful to the City Administration including the Mayor and City Manager, the City Council, all of our public and private partners and my development team who have all played an important role in transforming New Rochelle into a center of culture, community and innovation," said New Rochelle Commissioner of Development Luiz Aragon.
The City will begin an extensive recruitment process shortly that will likely extend into early next year. Kathleen Gill, Chief of Staff/Corporation Counsel for the City of New Rochelle, will serve as the Interim Commissioner of Development until that recruitment process is complete. The City of New Rochelle will retain Mr. Aragon as a consultant until a new Commissioner of Development has been selected to ensure a seamless transition.
For more information on the City of New Rochelle, visit www.ideallynewrochelle.com.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
- One of the Last Remaining Sports Apparel Companies with Direct Lineage to the Negro Leagues Creates a Limited Edition Capsule to Celebrate the Centennial of The National Negro Leagues
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- Tapestry, Inc. to Host FY21 Second Quarter Earnings Call
- K2 Sports Upgrades B2B eCommerce With Emerald's Elastic Suite Platform
- Announcement of Results of Tender Offer for Any and All 2024 Notes by Simpar Europe
- Rochester: Statement Regarding the Inauguration of President Biden and Vice President Harris
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Files Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against 9F Inc. – JFU
- Bonnie Fuller Assumes Full Ownership of Hollywood Life
- Mayor Mike Spano, Yonkers Public Schools Launch Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Video Contest
- Famer, Alliance Fastpitch Announce Multi-Year Partnership to Deliver Softball Training Curriculum
- Tracker Capital Acquires Presage Security
- Authentic Equity Acquisition Corp. Announces Closing of $230 Million Initial Public Offering of Securities Including Full Exercise of Overallotment Option
- Waste Management & NYC Department of Sanitation Presenting 4th Annual M/WBE Forum
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- MetroPlusHealth Announces President and Chief Executive Officer Talya Schwartz, MD, Honored Again by City & State as One of New York City's 2021 "Health Power 100"
- Too Lost Gives Independent Musicians a New Option for Distributing and Marketing Their Music
- FEATURED RELEASE: "Everything" by S.P.O.T
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Working is on at IBEX Packaging with all SOPs during Covid-19