- SVB DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In SVB To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- The Magic School Bus: Lost In The Solar System Live At Tribeca PAC
- COINBASE INVESTOR ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Coinbase To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
The New Rochelle Downtown Business Improvement District (NRBID) is kicking off its second annual "New Rochelle Downtown Restaurant APPRECIATION Week." This community-focused program is an opportunity for customers to show their love and support for local restaurants while the beloved dining spots can show off their culinary specialties to their customers at the same time.
More than a dozen restaurants are offering $25 and $45 specials for Dine-In or Take-Out beginning on March 10, 2023, and running through March 17, 2023.
New Rochelle Downtown is continuing its unprecedented transformation. Many glistening new apartment buildings in all stages of development are being added to the wonderful mix here. New Rochelle Downtown Restaurant APPRECIATION Week is an excellent way for people of all ages who are interested in the area to experience the excitement and sample the Downtown's wide variety of international cuisines.
There is something to suit everyone's taste with so many multicultural and varied cuisines-- including authentic Argentinian, Caribbean, Columbian, Greek, Italian, Jamaican, Mexican, Peruvian, and American South and West flavors.
"We are excited to once again host the New Rochelle Downtown Restaurant APPRECIATION Week to showcase the many wonderful eateries to be found in this bustling community," said Marc Jerome, Chairman of the New Rochelle Downtown BID. "The amazing array of restaurants and cuisines certainly offers something for every palate."
More on Nyenta.com
- Where to Commission a Custom 1/6 Head Sculpt?
- Shima Capital's Founder Yida Gao Teaches Crypto Finance Course at MIT
- Max Amini Announces Powerful Interview with Reza Pahlavi, Former Crown Prince of Iran; to Premiere April 1st
- Trump Bus rolls into Georgia Ron DeSantis event overshadowing Tiny Desantis box truck at Veterans for Trump lead mini-rally
- Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Opportune Buyers For Significantly MORE Money
"Come join us!" said Karel Littman, Executive Director of the New Rochelle Downtown BID. "Restaurant APPRECIATION Week is a great time to support our dedicated dining entrepreneurs and, at the same time, get a taste of how living in Downtown can add real flavor and fun to your life."
Some of the Restaurants participating in New Rochelle Downtown's
Restaurant APPRECIATION Week includes (partial list):
● Arepa Mania Bar and Grill
12 Division St, New Rochelle, NY
● Ava Ava RBL
15 Division St, New Rochelle, NY
111 Centre Ave, New Rochelle, NY
● Colombian House
585 Main St, New Rochelle, NY
● Noma Social
1 Radisson Plaza, New Rochelle, NY
● Mexican Corner
497 Main St, New Rochelle, NY
● Modern Restaurant
310 Huguenot St, New Rochelle, NY
● Olibar Peruvian Cuisine
583 Main St, New Rochelle, NY
● Pappous + Yia Yia's Kouzina Greek Restaurant
6 Division St, New Rochelle, NY
19 Anderson St, New Rochelle, NY
● Wooden Spoon
16 Division St, New Rochelle, NY
● YUM Ice Cream
8 Anderson Plaza, New Rochelle, NY
The New Rochelle Downtown Restaurant APPRECIATION Week Specials are available in person for Dine-In and Take-Out (depending on the Special). To make reservations or to place a Take-Out order, contact the restaurant directly. These Specials will not be available via any food delivery or reservation apps. Be sure to mention the New Rochelle Downtown Restaurant APPRECIATION Week Special when placing your order. To see the complete list of restaurants and learn more about special menu promotions, please visit https://newrochelledowntown.com/restaurant-appr...
More on Nyenta.com
- Moore Kuehn Encourages DFFN, KMF, CSTI, and BGRY Investors to Contact Law Firm
- Access Control Systems Expands and Rebrands as Guardian Access Solutions as Part of Increased Service Offerings
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens Urgent Care Clinic in Marietta
- Olga Torres Named Top Advisor by Foreign Investment Watch
- Attorney Steve Hilst Named Partner at Bisnar Chase
About New Rochelle Downtown BID:
New Rochelle Downtown is represented by the New Rochelle Downtown Business Improvement District (NRBID). Magic is happening here! We're adding 41+ impressive apartment buildings to our incredible mix of Restaurants and Merchants. Since 2000, the NRBID has facilitated more than $150 million in private development. NRBID is a non-profit association of over 800 Business and Property owners whose goal is economic development, new business, and new investment. As part of its mission, the NRBID is also devoted to assuring clean and safe streets and hosting Downtown activities and events. For more information, visit NewRochelleDowntown.com.
Special menu promotion
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Sherry Orel Joins STS Capital Partners
- American Equus Expands Product Line with Suomy Riding Helmets
- Lewy Body Dementia Resource Center Introduces a New Video Production
- Arbutus Medical Launches TrakPak® with QuikBow™ to Improve Skeletal Traction, Announces Successful Cases
- Waterleaf International, LLC Announces Hiring of Chief Sales Officer
- Experimental Detachment: Why Avant-Garde Fashion Is Starting to Feel Tone-Deaf
- EVERWILD Returns To Legend Valley With Lineup Featuring Pepper, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and host band Tropidelic
- World's First AI-Generated Satirical News Website Launches, Outperforms Humans in Humor and Intelligence
- Kookalimba Launches KooKalimba 17 keys Acrylic Kalimba
- Fab Figures releases 1:6th Scale Female Long Sleeve Faux Leather Jackets
- SAREPTA ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. on Behalf of Sarepta Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Striction BP [[Update Mar2023!]]- Is It Safe? Must Read This
- Genie Script: 20 Word Script by Wesley Virgin
- BMI WINS MASSIVE VICTORY FOR SONGWRITERS, COMPOSERS & PUBLISHERS FOR LIVE CONCERT RATES
- Sky Harbour Group Corporation Announces its 2022 Financial Results, Modification of SH Capital's 2021 Project Portfolio, Recapitalization of its Obligated Group, and Opening of its Campus at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport
- Jake Paul Teams Up with The Berman Team, Sponsored by Berman Law Group for charity event supporting Boxing Bullies
- Matt Fogelgren to Join Cleartelligence Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- ACI's Forum on FinTech & Emerging Payment Systems is back to New York City!
- Keebos Unveils Keebos 2.0: The Ultimate Crossbody Phone Case
- Kookalimba Launches K80M Loving Heart Mini Kalimba, the Perfect Musical Companion