- New Rochelle: GridRewards: Receive $ for reducing your electric load
- New Rochelle: New York State Grants Available for Small Businesses
- New Rochelle: Joe Coffee's Grand Opening
In an expansion of its downtown revitalization efforts, parking options in New Rochelle are set to expand this fall as the Maple Avenue garage opens and improved parking regulations in the Prospect Street parking Lot will create nearly 175 new parking spaces.
This fall, a new parking garage on Maple Avenue will be opening with a mix of metered/transient and permit parking. It will consist of two municipal parking levels and roughly 70,000 square feet. With this new construction, the City of New Rochelle will effectively increase the amount of available public parking spaces in the area to support residents and local businesses. As construction comes to a close, Maple Avenue will return to two-way traffic flow and on-street metered parking will be re-installed on the east side of Maple Avenue, further adding available parking spaces for residents and businesses.
In addition to expanded parking in the Maple Avenue Garage, changes in the Prospect Street parking lot include the addition of a 24/7 metered parking portion of the lot as well as a 24/7 valet parking service in a portion of the lot to further meet the needs of the community at no additional cost. These changes will be implemented in the lot starting on Thursday, September 22nd, 2022.
More on Nyenta.com
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
- Bregal Partners Announces Three Key New Hires
- Ideanomics launches a product design studio to create a new generation of high-performance electric mobility and charging solutions USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch France - FranÃ§ais USA - English Ð Ð¾Ñ�Ñ�Ð¸Ñ� - PÑƒÑ�Ñ�ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ EspaÃ±a - espaÃ±ol Sloven
- We Are Messengers Brooklyn Concert At Historic Opera House At Emmaus Center
- The Estée Lauder Companies and BALMAIN are Partnering to Launch BALMAIN BEAUTY
"This new and improved parking infrastructure will be a boon for businesses and residents, making their lives easier by providing easy and affordable parking across the city," said Adam Salgado, Development Commissioner for the City of New Rochelle. "With ample parking, visitors and neighbors will no longer have to jockey for accessible parking spaces. This is a meaningful step in making New Rochelle accessible to all, visitors and community members alike."
"Thanks to this incredible improvement in our city's parking infrastructure, our neighbors will no longer struggle to find parking spaces downtown", Charles B. Strome, City Manager for the City of New Rochelle. "With more parking spaces available, customers and visitors will be able to enjoy the downtown and surrounding areas much more often than before."
For more information on public parking in the City of New Rochelle, click here.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- BARCLAYS ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Barclays PLC and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- INVESTOR ALERT: The M&A Class Action Firm Launches Merger Inquiry - GRRB, PZN, TMX, PBFX
- Educational Seminar at Skyline RV on Protecting your House, Retirement & Lifestyle from Medicaid
- MAX Illumination Launches Custom and Bespoke Light panels
- SCHMITT ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Schmitt Industries, Inc. on Behalf of Schmitt Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- TUYA DEADLINE NOTICE: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Reminds Investors That the Deadline to Move for Lead Plaintiff in a Securities Class Action Against Tuya Inc. (TUYA) is October 11th
- Mark Zuckerberg's Little League Photo Goes to Auction
- Modera New Rochelle Grand Opening
- Yonkers Police and PAL Kids Closet
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces an Investigation of Shareholder Claims Against Schmitt Industries, Inc. (SMIT)
- Applications Now Open for New Rochelle Youth Council
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for Youth Court
- Goldman Sachs Announces Preliminary Court Approval of Shareholder Derivative Settlement Relating to 1MBD
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- J.MCLAUGHLIN SUPPORTS BREAST CANCER EDUCATION THROUGH SALES OF BEST-SELLING SCARF
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Justin Boxford Appointed Global Brand President, Estée Lauder
- Meet the EFA at Brooklyn Book Festival
- Cultural Development Fund highlights Saudi Arabia's cultural initiatives during Priority Summit in New York