- LI-CYCLE DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Li-Cycle To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Templeton Global Income Fund Announces Update on Investment Adviser Transition to Saba Capital
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
In an expansion of its downtown revitalization efforts, parking options in New Rochelle are set to expand this fall as the Maple Avenue garage opens and improved parking regulations in the Prospect Street parking Lot will create nearly 175 new parking spaces.
This fall, a new parking garage on Maple Avenue will be opening with a mix of metered/transient and permit parking. It will consist of two municipal parking levels and roughly 70,000 square feet. With this new construction, the City of New Rochelle will effectively increase the amount of available public parking spaces in the area to support residents and local businesses. As construction comes to a close, Maple Avenue will return to two-way traffic flow and on-street metered parking will be re-installed on the east side of Maple Avenue, further adding available parking spaces for residents and businesses.
In addition to expanded parking in the Maple Avenue Garage, changes in the Prospect Street parking lot include the addition of a 24/7 metered parking portion of the lot as well as a 24/7 valet parking service in a portion of the lot to further meet the needs of the community at no additional cost. These changes will be implemented in the lot starting on Thursday, September 22nd, 2022.
More on Nyenta.com
- Kasuri Hosts Launch Of Bespoke Jewelry Line By Hudson Based Trans Artist
- New York Junior League Announces its 2024 Outstanding Sustainers and Outstanding Volunteers to Be
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Dollar General Corporation (DG) Investors
- Rochester: Updates on Pulaski Building Fire
- Cboe Global Markets to Present at the Goldman Sachs 2023 U.S. Financial Services Conference Wednesday, December 6
"This new and improved parking infrastructure will be a boon for businesses and residents, making their lives easier by providing easy and affordable parking across the city," said Adam Salgado, Development Commissioner for the City of New Rochelle. "With ample parking, visitors and neighbors will no longer have to jockey for accessible parking spaces. This is a meaningful step in making New Rochelle accessible to all, visitors and community members alike."
"Thanks to this incredible improvement in our city's parking infrastructure, our neighbors will no longer struggle to find parking spaces downtown", Charles B. Strome, City Manager for the City of New Rochelle. "With more parking spaces available, customers and visitors will be able to enjoy the downtown and surrounding areas much more often than before."
For more information on public parking in the City of New Rochelle, click here.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Aperiam Bio emerges from stealth with $9 million to deliver streamlined and enhanced protein solutions
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Market size in APAC to grow by USD 291.19 million from 2022 to 2027, Increasing M&A to drive growth - Technavio
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Mobile Power Generation Equipment Rentals Market to increase by USD 629.21 million during 2022-2027 | Increasing infrastructural activities to drive the growth - Technavio
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Rochester: – Edgerton R-Center Model Railroad Delivers Holiday Cheer During Special December Hours
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Sweetgreen, Inc. - SG
- DOLLAR GENERAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Dollar General Corporation and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited - RKLY; RKLY.W
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- AmatoMartin Strengthens Market Presence with Acquisition of Valpak Increasing Capabilities Across Mailboxes and Digital Platforms
- Gary Cross of Maher Terminals named 2024 Person of the Year by the NYNJFFFBA
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- A Culinary Haven in Little Caribbean, Brooklyn, Captures Hearts and Palates
- New Book 'The Kelsey Outrage' by Alison Hubbard Launching January 25th, 2024
- The Dog Gurus Bring Light to Mysterious Respiratory Illness in Dogs
- Sphere To Feature First-Of-Its-Kind Exosphere Activation With The Radio City Rockettes This Holiday Season
- Miss Grass Launches "Faces Of Cannabis" to Dismantle Harmful Stereotypes of the Cannabis Community
- SMBC Hires Paul Burke to Lead New Capital Solutions Group