- FitterPaws Pet Products Launches Healthy And Organic Dog Treats
- New Rochelle: Westchester County Partners with NY Knicks for "I kicked COVID to the Curb" campaign
- Rochester: Mayor Warren Launches Office of Neighborhood Safety to Coordinate Community Violence Reduction Efforts
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought overwhelming grief to many families. At FEMA, our mission is to help people before, during and after disasters. We are dedicated to helping ease some of the financial stress and burden caused by the virus.
Under the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2021 and the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, FEMA is providing financial assistance for COVID-19 related funeral expenses incurred after January 20, 2020.
COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Line Number
Applications begin on April 12, 2021
844-684-6333 | TTY: 800-462-7585
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time
Call this dedicated toll-free phone number to get a COVID-19 Funeral Assistance application completed with help from FEMA's representatives. Multilingual services will be available.
More on Nyenta.com
- Midori & Friends Appoints Larisa Gelman as New Executive Director
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- KBRA Releases RMBS Credit Indices (KCI) for April 2021
Get answers to frequently asked questions about the application process on FEMA's Funeral Assistance FAQ page.
To be eligible for funeral assistance, you must meet these conditions:
- The death must have occurred in the United States, including the U.S. territories, and the District of Columbia.
- The death certificate must indicate the death was attributed to COVID-19.
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen, non-citizen national, or qualified alien who incurred funeral expenses after January 20, 2020.
- There is no requirement for the deceased person to have been a U.S. citizen, non-citizen national, or qualified alien.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Releases New Podcast Episode: China Adds to Global Risks
- Rochester: "At the 5" Construction Completed, Now Accepting Reservations for Community Programming & Events; Residents Asked to Avoid New Sod
- Rochester: City Obtains New Fire/Rescue Boat
- Shareholder Alert: Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against FibroGen, Inc.
- Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. and MSG Networks Inc. Announce Key Filing Dates and Plans to Host Joint Webcast on Proposed Merger
- Valor Latitude Acquisition Corp. Announces Closing of $200 Million Initial Public Offering
- $10,000 Reward for info leading to suspect in May 1 New Rochelle Murder
- Alleghany Corporation Reports 2021 First Quarter -- Notice
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- Ambac Reschedules Release of First Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call to May 10, 2021
- Sheraton Buganvilias Receives 2021 AAA Inspector's Best of Housekeeping Award
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out
- Identity Podcast Thank You, Mom! : A Mother's Day Celebration
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- Imran Potato drops NFTs to give fans access to Potato Product
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- PTON Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Peloton Interactive, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Cedar Realty Trust partners with Asland Capital Partners and the Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group for Major Opportunity Zone Redevelopment in Washington, D.C.'s Seventh Ward
- GCC Facility Management Market Size, Share, Growth Drivers and Demand Forecast to 2030