- Rochester: Statement Regarding the Inauguration of President Biden and Vice President Harris
- Mayor Mike Spano, Yonkers Public Schools Launch Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Video Contest
- Fortune Writer and Author Jeff John Roberts Hosts 'Bevel, Books and Bourbon' to Discuss "Kings of Crypto: One Startup's Quest to Take Cryptocurrency Out of Silicon Valley and Onto Wall Street"
On Saturday, November 14 at 1:05 p.m. New Rochelle Police Officers responded to Shoprite at 8 Joyce Road on a report of misuse of debit cards reported by Shoprite Security. Subsequent investigation resulted in four suspects being identified.
The vehicle in which the suspects had arrived was located in the parking lot. A loaded Kel-Tec 9mm handgun, stolen out of Georgia as well as several additional credit cards were recovered from inside the vehicle.
The suspects were charged as follows:
- A Male Juvenile aged 17 of New York, NY , was booked for Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd Degree and False Personation.
- A Male Juvenile aged 15 of the Bronx, NY was charged with Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd Degree.
- Ryan Byron ONeil, aged 18 of the Bronx, NY was charged with Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd Degree and Criminal Possession Stolen Property 4th Degree.
- Nickholas S Lewis, aged 18 of the Bronx, NY was charged with Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd Degree and Criminal Possession Stolen Property 4th Degree.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- MetLife to Provide Annuity Benefits to 13,500 Lockheed Martin Retirees and Beneficiaries
- The City Tutors Builds Free Professional Coaching Program
- Let's Make "National Love Your Pet Day," Everyday!
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Olympic Fencer, Yeisser Ramirez
- LiveAuctioneers Annual Report Cites Positive Environmental Impact of Recirculated Antiques, Collecting Trends, and Record Growth in 2020
- Indian astrologer launches market prediction book for year 2021
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- KBRA Releases Research – Coronavirus (COVID-19): State Revenue Losses Less Than Feared
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States with the Highest Student Debt
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Regeneron Reports Positive Interim Data with REGEN-COV™ Antibody Cocktail used as Passive Vaccine to Prevent COVID-19
- IFF Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against GoodRx Holdings, Inc. and Certain Officers - GDRX
- Breeze Brewin - Hindsight (Album)
- Kaplan Fox Has Filed a Class Action to Recover Losses for Investors Who Purchased Boston Scientific Corporation Securities
- EOS ENERGY ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises on Behalf of Eos Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives