- New Rochelle: Free 2-Hour Holiday Parking for the Month of December
- New Rochelle: City Update - December reminders and events!
- New Rochelle Receives $12 Million Federal Grant through U.S. DOT's RAISE Program
On October 17th, 2021, after an exhaustive and extensive investigation, in collaboration with the FBI SafeStreets Task Force and the Westchester County Police Real Time Crime Center, New Rochelle Police and the FBI conducted surveillance on a housing project apartment complex in Brooklyn where the suspect of the October 14th Cab Driver Homicide was believed to be.
At about 10:30am New Rochelle Police Detectives located the suspect in the courtyard of the complex and attempted to apprehend him. As the police identified themselves and ordered him to stop, the suspect began shooting at the police and attempted to flee on foot. The suspect continued to shoot at police in various directions as they converged on him. Several officers returned fire. The suspect ultimately surrendered when he ran out of ammunition. No one was injured in the gun fire.
More on Nyenta.com
- INVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before January 18, 2022
- "A Westhampton Beach Christmas": Unexpected Romance Just in Time for the Holidays
- Korean Cultural Center New York Announces Korean Movie Night at Home: Historical Films Series, with a new lineup of 4 period films in December
- Body Art & Soul Tattoos Opens New Tattoo Apprenticeship Location in Tampa, Florida
- New Rochelle: Travel advisory for Dec.11-13: Hutchinson River Parkway to close from exit 4A to exit 8
The suspect was taken into custody by New Rochelle Detectives and then turned over to the FBI. He is facing federal charges in addition to the murder charge for killing Andres Valenzuela on October 14th in New Rochelle. The gun used today to shoot at the police was a .22 caliber revolver and is believed to be the same weapon used in the Cab Driver Homicide. It was taken into evidence and a ballistics check is forthcoming.
Arrested: Percell Lamont Ross, 52 years of age, of Covington, Virginia, to be charged with Homicide as well as multiple other charges stemming from today's incident. Ross is a wanted Fugitive from Justice in Connecticut for Attempted Murder and for Sex Trafficking in Virginia.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- JDRF Announces the Relaunch of Rufus, the Bear with Diabetes®
- Fashion Icon Jahna Sebastian Slays London Fashion Week
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. to Report First Quarter of Fiscal 2022 Results on December 9th
- New Rochelle: 'Tis the Season to Give!
- Dechert Elects 31 New Partners - Includes 22 in US
- Stout Industrial Technology Hires Brent Shedd as Chief Executive Officer
- Applied DNA Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast for Thursday, December 9, 2021
- Forcivity Advances to Crest Status within Salesforce Partner Program
- Moody's Corporation to Present at a Fireside Chat With Goldman Sachs on December 10, 2021
- Ovulation Test Market Size to Increase by USD 178.68 million | Technavio
- Moody's Acquires PassFort and Agrees to Acquire kompany, Expanding KYC and Compliance Capabilities
- Matthew Renteria, The Celebrity Manager
- "This Is The Life" New single by- Joanna Thorn out December 3rd 2021
- Dog Food Market Size to increase by USD 12.84 bn | Increasing Pet Health Awareness to Drive Growth| Technavio
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
- Rigid Recycled Plastics Market to Grow by 623.86 th MT | Centriforce Products Ltd. and Custom Polymer Inc. Among Key Vendors | Technavio
- ALFI ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Alfi, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Rochester: Mayor Smith Announces DES Commissioner Jones to Retire, Close More Than 40-year Career
- StrongNode.io Connects with Block0 for Strategic Partnership in Building the Future of Digital Connectivity
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds STXB, DRNA, DVD and VSAT Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations