- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
Robocall sent August 20:
This is the City of New Rochelle with a traffic advisory for this weekend and an update on storm cleanup.
From Friday night at 11:00pm through Sunday evening at 6:00pm, the Hutchinson River Parkway will be closed in both directions from I-95 to the Cross County Parkway. This is to accommodate a New York State bridge replacement project at Lincoln Avenue. Traffic will be detoured and this may affect our local roadways, so please exercise caution and plan accordingly
Post-storm cleanup is in full swing, with special crews dedicated to debris removal working systematically through neighborhoods, but full citywide clean-up may still take more than a week. In the meantime, yard waste pickup will proceed on its usual schedule.
Alternate side parking regulations and the ban on leaf blowers remain suspended for now, but will resume after Labor Day.
Hutchinson River Parkway Closed This Weekend from Exit 6 to Exit 15,
Village of Pelham and Cities of Mount Vernon and New Rochelle, Westchester County
The New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) is advising motorists that the Hutchinson River Parkway will be closed in both directions from Exit 6 (I-95 North/New Haven) in the Village of Pelham through the City of Mount Vernon to Exit 15 (Cross County Parkway/George Washington Bridge) in the City of New Rochelle. The closure will take place from approximately midnight Friday, August 21, to 6 p.m. Sunday, August 23, weather permitting.
More on Nyenta.com
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
- From Packs To Pitches: Global Lay's® Replay Program Gives Packaging A New Purpose With Sustainable Football Pitches USA - English USA - English
- Rochester: Food Truck Rodeos Return
These closures are needed to facilitate construction of a temporary bridge structure on Lincoln Avenue over the Hutchinson River Parkway at Exit 12 (East Lincoln Ave/Mount Vernon/Pelham) as part of an ongoing bridge replacement and rehabilitation project in Lower Westchester.
Motorists should use the following signed detours.
- Motorists accessing the Hutchinson River Parkway northbound will be detoured to I-95.
- Motorists accessing the Hutchinson River Parkway southbound will be detoured to the Cross County Parkway
- Motorists traveling east on the Cross County Parkway will be directed to continue east at Exit 9 (Hutchinson River Parkway South/Whitestone Bridge) and Exit 10 (New Rochelle Road/Eastchester)
Motorists should anticipate delays and plan accordingly.
More on Nyenta.com
- HOME POINT CAPITAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Home Point Capital, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- reVovler's El Show de Piolín, Luis Jimenez Pod, Alex El Genio Lucas, Nominated Latin Podcast Awards
- MetLife Announces Full Redemption of 3.048% Series C Senior Component Debentures, Tranche 2
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc., Featured in Social Life
Motorists are reminded to Move Over a lane, if safely possible, or slow down significantly whenever encountering roadside vehicles displaying red, white, blue, amber or green lights, including maintenance and construction vehicles in work zones.
Motorists are urged to slow down and drive responsibly in work zones. Fines are doubled for speeding in a work zone. Convictions of two or more speeding violations in a work zone could result in the suspension of an individual's driver license.
For up-to-date travel information, call 511, visit www.511NY.org or download the free 511NY mobile app.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Closes and Donates Cash Reserves
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- DJ Xotic Mami Signs With Mondesir Media & Communication
- BlackRock to Host Call for BCAT and BIGZ Closed-End Funds on Thursday, June 24th
- THE MAGIC OF ROB LAKE, with Broadway Pedigree, Breaks Records for Armed Forces Entertainment
- Partner Kevin J. O'Brien will be a panelist at a Lexology webinar on Thursday June 24th discussing the Meng Wanzhou case.
- BTG Pactual Strategic Capital, Morning Calm Management and Grupo Patio Launch Aurora Industrial
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- RealClear Publishing Releases The New Civil War: Exposing Elites, Fighting Utopian Leftism, and Restoring America by Conservative Commentator Bruce D. Abramson
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Average Savings Account Balance in the U.S
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Blackstone Hires Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit