- New Rochelle: GridRewards: Receive $ for reducing your electric load
- New Rochelle: New York State Grants Available for Small Businesses
- New Rochelle: Joe Coffee's Grand Opening
The New Rochelle Street Fair is a signature event that attracts thousands to the City for a fun-filled day of entertainment, crafts, food, and more. This year, the New Rochelle Street Fair Committee is proud to announce The New Rochelle Industrial Development Agency (IDA) as presenting sponsor of the Fair, being held on September 18, 2022 from 11 AM to 5 PM surrounding City Hall.
The New Rochelle Street Fair offers attractions for all ages. Close to 200 vendors and merchants will line up against both sides of North Avenue between Winthrop and Fifth Avenues, with an expanded area on Hamilton Ave to Beaufort Pl. Highlights include a Touch-A-Truck section with City vehicles, food from local establishments as well as food trucks, live performances, giant inflatables, and the popular Beer Garden sponsored by Beechmont Tavern.
The 9th annual Street Fair is presented by the New Rochelle IDA in partnership with the City of New Rochelle, New Rochelle Parks & Recreation, New Rochelle Downtown BID, the Chamber of Commerce, Volunteer New York!, and co-sponsored by Aetna/CVS "Medicare Solutions", Black Mountain Capital, The John Oliveira Team -Douglas Elliman, Montefiore Hospital, Skyline New Rochelle, United Health Care, Veolia, Beechmont Tavern, Joe's Coffee and 95.5K-Love Radio.
More on Nyenta.com
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
- Bregal Partners Announces Three Key New Hires
- Ideanomics launches a product design studio to create a new generation of high-performance electric mobility and charging solutions USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch France - FranÃ§ais USA - English Ð Ð¾Ñ�Ñ�Ð¸Ñ� - PÑƒÑ�Ñ�ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ EspaÃ±a - espaÃ±ol Sloven
- We Are Messengers Brooklyn Concert At Historic Opera House At Emmaus Center
- The Estée Lauder Companies and BALMAIN are Partnering to Launch BALMAIN BEAUTY
"We are happy to, once again, be able to put on this signature event for our community," said Parks & Recreation Commissioner Vincent Parise. "Thanks to the generosity of our many sponsors this year's fair will be the biggest one yet."
For more information and for volunteer opportunities visit www.NewRochelleny.com/StreetFair.
About the New Rochelle IDA The New Rochelle Industrial Development Agency (IDA) is a public entity whose mission is to provide financial assistance through tax incentives to eligible projects in order to promote economic vitality and prosperity as well as recreational opportunities for the entire New Rochelle community. Commenced six years ago, the City's bold redevelopment initiative – spearheaded by the Department of Development in conjunction with the New Rochelle IDA – has already helped attract $2.2 billion in private investment that has approved 9.2 million square feet of space downtown. The sweeping re-envisioning of the downtown area has also generated 3,600 new units of mixed-income housing, new jobs for local residents, and large numbers of contracting opportunities for area businesses and enhanced arts and cultural programming.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- BARCLAYS ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Barclays PLC and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- INVESTOR ALERT: The M&A Class Action Firm Launches Merger Inquiry - GRRB, PZN, TMX, PBFX
- Educational Seminar at Skyline RV on Protecting your House, Retirement & Lifestyle from Medicaid
- MAX Illumination Launches Custom and Bespoke Light panels
- SCHMITT ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Schmitt Industries, Inc. on Behalf of Schmitt Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- TUYA DEADLINE NOTICE: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Reminds Investors That the Deadline to Move for Lead Plaintiff in a Securities Class Action Against Tuya Inc. (TUYA) is October 11th
- Mark Zuckerberg's Little League Photo Goes to Auction
- Modera New Rochelle Grand Opening
- Yonkers Police and PAL Kids Closet
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces an Investigation of Shareholder Claims Against Schmitt Industries, Inc. (SMIT)
- Applications Now Open for New Rochelle Youth Council
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for Youth Court
- Goldman Sachs Announces Preliminary Court Approval of Shareholder Derivative Settlement Relating to 1MBD
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- J.MCLAUGHLIN SUPPORTS BREAST CANCER EDUCATION THROUGH SALES OF BEST-SELLING SCARF
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Justin Boxford Appointed Global Brand President, Estée Lauder
- Meet the EFA at Brooklyn Book Festival
- Cultural Development Fund highlights Saudi Arabia's cultural initiatives during Priority Summit in New York