- LI-CYCLE DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Li-Cycle To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Templeton Global Income Fund Announces Update on Investment Adviser Transition to Saba Capital
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
The New Rochelle Chamber of Commerce hosted a Ribbon Cutting for Joe Coffee - the popular New York City-based collection of award-winning cafés, located in the lobby of the new 28-story residential tower at 10 Lecount Place -Stella - on Tuesday September 13th to celebrate their Grand Opening.
Joe Coffee operates 24 cafes in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens, and is proud to join the Westchester County community with this first location in New Rochelle. "After many years of looking to expand to the Westchester area, we're thrilled to have found the perfect home in New Rochelle. We're so grateful for our stunning surroundings at Stella and the warm welcome we've received from our neighbors and the community," said Jonathan Rubinstein, founder and CEO of Joe Coffee.
For Joe Coffee, the new Stella building, created by LMXD and Wilder Balter Partners, Inc., provides the perfect mix of spectacular architecture, the Joe Coffee aesthetic, and ideal location—central to downtown New Rochelle, just off Main Street, and a five-minute walk from the Metro North.
Developers Wilder Balter Partners and LMXD stated, "Wilder Balter Partners and LMXD value the partnership with Joe Coffee, a purveyor of excellent specialty coffee and delicious baked goods. We're thrilled to make it possible for Joe Coffee to serve residents of Stella, New Rochelle and Westchester broadly, in a beautiful café space. Their presence adds to the already diverse food offerings in Downtown New Rochelle and we hope everyone comes to visit!"
More on Nyenta.com
- DellaRatta, Van Zandt, Maté, Hedges and other big names WIN BIG at Jazz for Peace Comedy NFT Awards!
- Kasuri Hosts Launch Of Bespoke Jewelry Line By Hudson Based Trans Artist
- New York Junior League Announces its 2024 Outstanding Sustainers and Outstanding Volunteers to Be
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Dollar General Corporation (DG) Investors
- Rochester: Updates on Pulaski Building Fire
The Joe Coffee menu features classic café offerings like their signature house coffee, The Daily, on drip, with its signature espresso, The Waverly, serving as the base for espresso drinks. Iced coffee, cold brew, specialty seasonal drinks, and light fare (pastries, sandwiches, salads) make for the perfect reason to pull up a chair and enjoy the luxurious surroundings of the Stella café.
Mayor Bramson stated, "We are delighted to welcome Joe Coffee to the Stella, and to bring the best of New York City here to New Rochelle. Joe Coffee's arrival is one more illustration of a downtown that is growing in energy and vitality by the day, as we implement New Rochelle's visionary and successful economic development plan."
"The new Joe Coffee at Stella is terrific. It's great to have New Rochelle recognized by such an amazing and expanding brand as Joe Coffee," said NR President and owner of the Beechmont Tavern Rob Hayes. "New Rochelle, with all its remarkable features including our easy proximity to NYC, is ripe for retail expansion and we're glad that Joe Coffee is a part of it. Welcome!"
"We are super excited to have our region's famous Joe Coffee join us in New Rochelle Downtown at the beautiful Stella Building and to greet our commuters in the Train Station. We love coffee and welcome this great brand to our fun, walkable, transforming environment here," said Karel Littman, Executive Director, New Rochelle Downtown Business Improvement District (NRBID).
More on Nyenta.com
- Cboe Global Markets to Present at the Goldman Sachs 2023 U.S. Financial Services Conference Wednesday, December 6
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Calling All Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. (CLVR) Investors: Contact Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC To Claim Your Losses
- BOGNER Establishes Permanent Retail Presence in the US with Bicoastal Flagship Stores
- Bragoli & Associates Announces Winner of Volunteerism Scholarship To North Babylon High School St
Located in the lobby of Stella, the new residential tower at 10 Lecount Place, New Rochelle, Joe Coffee is open Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 6:00PM, and Saturday to Sunday 8:00AM-5:00PM. For more information visit https://joecoffeecompany.com/
Completed in 2021, Stella features 380 rentals whose amenity package includes a rooftop lounge, an outdoor pool on the 26th floor, a chef demonstration kitchen, a fitness center with outdoor access, a children's playroom, a co-working lounge, bike storage, and a pet spa. Residents also have access to a covered parking garage. Stella features three retail spaces on the ground floor. For more information visit www.rentstella.com
Latest on Nyenta.com
- A Culinary Haven in Little Caribbean, Brooklyn, Captures Hearts and Palates
- New Book 'The Kelsey Outrage' by Alison Hubbard Launching January 25th, 2024
- The Dog Gurus Bring Light to Mysterious Respiratory Illness in Dogs
- Sphere To Feature First-Of-Its-Kind Exosphere Activation With The Radio City Rockettes This Holiday Season
- Miss Grass Launches "Faces Of Cannabis" to Dismantle Harmful Stereotypes of the Cannabis Community
- SMBC Hires Paul Burke to Lead New Capital Solutions Group
- National Widowers Organization Announces Appointment of Eric Washington to the Board of Directors
- GYMGUYZ Forges B2B Partnerships Nationwide, Making Fitness Routines Accessible Anywhere
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- 2024 is around the corner for Independent Pharmacies
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Gross Law Firm Notifies Shareholders of DocGo Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of December 26, 2023 - (NASDAQ: DCGO)
- Delisting and Cancellation of Trading From the London Stock Exchange
- KX LAUNCHES KDB.AI SERVER EDITION FOR ENTERPRISE-SCALE GENERATIVE AI USA - English USA - English India - English
- The Single Domain Antibody Revolution
- Holiday Market Opens at the New Rochelle Train Station
- Breast Cancer Survivor Unveils Groundbreaking Mentoring Program Empowering Virtual Assistants
- Labaton Sucharow LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Roblox Corporation and Certain Executives