- FitterPaws Pet Products Launches Healthy And Organic Dog Treats
- New Rochelle: Westchester County Partners with NY Knicks for "I kicked COVID to the Curb" campaign
- Rochester: Mayor Warren Launches Office of Neighborhood Safety to Coordinate Community Violence Reduction Efforts
The City of New Rochelle is launching its Earth Month Community Energy Campaign to promote two renewable energy and energy efficiency programs: Community Solar and GridRewards. Residents -both renters and homeowners- and eligible organizations and businesses can lower energy costs and earn cash back, reduce their carbon footprint, and reduce our community's reliance on fossil fuel-based energy. The programs are presented through Sustainable Westchester.
Community Solar and GridRewards are free to join and include the flexibility to use your current electricity supplier.
-Community Solar can save up to 10% on monthly utility bills- without the expense and installation of solar panels (Note: properties with solar panels are ineligible for this program.)
-GridRewards is a Demand Response program through Con Edison that pays customers to reduce electricity at peak demand times.
More on Nyenta.com
- Midori & Friends Appoints Larisa Gelman as New Executive Director
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- KBRA Releases RMBS Credit Indices (KCI) for April 2021
As a commitment to local sustainability efforts, Sustainable Westchester is providing a $50 contribution back to New Rochelle for each new City of New Rochelle Community Solar enrollee.
"These two programs offer a quick, easy way to support our City's clean energy efforts, while also saving money," noted City Council Member Sara Kaye. "We are grateful for the support of Sustainable Westchester in providing these opportunities to our residents and organizations."
To learn more about Community Solar and GridRewards, residents, businesses and organizations are invited to join in a virtual information session with Sustainable Westchester and Mayor Noam Bramson on April 14 at either noon (REGISTER HERE) or 6PM (REGISTER HERE). These engaging and informative sessions will review the opportunities, and enrollment will take less than 10 minutes.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Releases New Podcast Episode: China Adds to Global Risks
- Rochester: "At the 5" Construction Completed, Now Accepting Reservations for Community Programming & Events; Residents Asked to Avoid New Sod
- Rochester: City Obtains New Fire/Rescue Boat
- Shareholder Alert: Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against FibroGen, Inc.
- Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. and MSG Networks Inc. Announce Key Filing Dates and Plans to Host Joint Webcast on Proposed Merger
- Valor Latitude Acquisition Corp. Announces Closing of $200 Million Initial Public Offering
- $10,000 Reward for info leading to suspect in May 1 New Rochelle Murder
- Alleghany Corporation Reports 2021 First Quarter -- Notice
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- Ambac Reschedules Release of First Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call to May 10, 2021
- Sheraton Buganvilias Receives 2021 AAA Inspector's Best of Housekeeping Award
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out
- Identity Podcast Thank You, Mom! : A Mother's Day Celebration
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- Imran Potato drops NFTs to give fans access to Potato Product
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- PTON Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Peloton Interactive, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Cedar Realty Trust partners with Asland Capital Partners and the Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group for Major Opportunity Zone Redevelopment in Washington, D.C.'s Seventh Ward
- GCC Facility Management Market Size, Share, Growth Drivers and Demand Forecast to 2030