- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
The City of New Rochelle is launching its Earth Month Community Energy Campaign to promote two renewable energy and energy efficiency programs: Community Solar and GridRewards. Residents -both renters and homeowners- and eligible organizations and businesses can lower energy costs and earn cash back, reduce their carbon footprint, and reduce our community's reliance on fossil fuel-based energy. The programs are presented through Sustainable Westchester.
Community Solar and GridRewards are free to join and include the flexibility to use your current electricity supplier.
-Community Solar can save up to 10% on monthly utility bills- without the expense and installation of solar panels (Note: properties with solar panels are ineligible for this program.)
-GridRewards is a Demand Response program through Con Edison that pays customers to reduce electricity at peak demand times.
More on Nyenta.com
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
- From Packs To Pitches: Global Lay's® Replay Program Gives Packaging A New Purpose With Sustainable Football Pitches USA - English USA - English
- Rochester: Food Truck Rodeos Return
As a commitment to local sustainability efforts, Sustainable Westchester is providing a $50 contribution back to New Rochelle for each new City of New Rochelle Community Solar enrollee.
"These two programs offer a quick, easy way to support our City's clean energy efforts, while also saving money," noted City Council Member Sara Kaye. "We are grateful for the support of Sustainable Westchester in providing these opportunities to our residents and organizations."
To learn more about Community Solar and GridRewards, residents, businesses and organizations are invited to join in a virtual information session with Sustainable Westchester and Mayor Noam Bramson on April 14 at either noon (REGISTER HERE) or 6PM (REGISTER HERE). These engaging and informative sessions will review the opportunities, and enrollment will take less than 10 minutes.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Dr. Sebi's Daughters Saama & Taiwa Speak Out From Honduras – His Legacy Belongs To Us
- New Reverse Bayonet Connector from Amphenol is Designed to Deliver High Power
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- CAI International Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of CAI International, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – CAI
- Identity Podcast Authenticity Feat. Denise Dixon
- New York Sports Hall of Fame Relaunches with Historic Content from Comprehensive Digital Archives
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Uptime.com Named a Top Performer in G2.com, Inc.'s Summer 2021 Grid® and Index Reports
- Stack Overflow Introduces Collectives™, Brings Developers and Technology Organizations Together to Build Faster Through Community
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- LeagueApps Appoints Three New Executives to Management Team
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- PixelPlex is a Pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) Development
- First Participant Dosed in Pfizer's Pivotal Phase 3 TALAPRO-3 Combination Study of Talazoparib and Enzalutamide in Metastatic Castration-Sensitive Prostate Cancer (mCSPC)
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Closes and Donates Cash Reserves
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®