- New Rochelle: Joe Coffee's Grand Opening
- New Rochelle: New York State Grants Available for Small Businesses
- New Rochelle: Downtown Parking Options Expanded with 175 New Spaces
Parks and Rec just wrapped up the Lincoln Park Classic annual summer basketball league. This season featured 29 teams, with over 300 kids from the surrounding area participating. Over 100 games were played on the Lincoln Park Basketball Courts in just under seven weeks, including a brand new 13-year-old division this year for 8th graders.
More on Nyenta.com
- EQUITY ALERT: The M&A Class Action Firm Announces the Investigation of CarLotz, Inc. - LOTZ
- Broadstone Net Lease Announces Third Quarter 2022 Rent Collection Results and Plan to Provide a Business Update Shortly After the Completion of the Quarter
- Gov. Hochul Tours Renovated Feinstein Institutes Bioelectronic Medicine Lab, Announces First $10 Million Award
- QP Extends Lead in Social Access Apps with Latest Release
- Rosann Santos Discusses DEI in TV & Film and Actor Steve Toussaint in House of the Dragon
It was also a great experience for 10 youngsters in the Youth Bureau Summer Employment Program who were able to work there.
This annual summer tradition is truly something the community loves to come out and support. Thank you to our Maintenance and Facilities teams, the New Rochelle Youth Bureau, and our partner, Sean Oliver & the New Rochelle Basketball Association, for a great team effort and another successful season at Lincoln Park!
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Yonkers Mayor Spano and the Yonkers Department of Public Works Organize City-Wide Fall Clean-Up
- Leading Solo VC K2 Global Raises $300 Million to Invest in Start-ups Globally
- Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano To Host Three Mobile Tax Office Locations For Residents
- Ford Foundation Provides $1.5 Million in Emergency Funding to Puerto Rico USA - English USA - English
- LBAI Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLC Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- London skin cancer patients undergo first treatments with OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT as part of the EPIC-Skin study
- NiSource to host Investor Day event November 7 in New York City
- H.I.G. Realty Credit Partners Names Michael Mestel and Steven Schwartz as Co-Heads
- Wireless Antenna Market to grow by USD 4.41 Bn, AccelTex Solutions and Alpha Wireless Ltd. emerge as Key Contributors to growth - Technavio
- KiwiQA chosen as the preferred testing vendor by Stone & Chalk, leading Australia-based innovation Start-up & scaleup hub
- BlackRock Study: Global Insurers are Future-Proofing Portfolios Amidst Shifting Markets
- Survivor Of Domestic Violence Offers Hope To Victims With Inspirational Book
- Rochester: Statement by Mayor Malik D. Evans on Shooting Death of Retired RPD Officer William Booker
- Voyager Completes Successful Auction and Announces Agreement for FTX to Acquire Its Assets
- Talos Expands EU and US Teams with Key Hires in Sales & Business Development USA - English USA - English
- Harold Sconiers Discovers the Key to 'Immortality'
- New Rochelle: 65th Annual Frederick J. Todora Golf Tournament at Wykagyl Country Club
- Junior R. King, DPM, is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- Assurant Extends Longstanding T-Mobile Partnership with New Multiyear Agreement
- Make it an Endless Summer with El Monte RV, Getaway for a Weekend with One Tank Trips