- New Rochelle: GridRewards: Receive $ for reducing your electric load
- New Rochelle: New York State Grants Available for Small Businesses
- New Rochelle: Joe Coffee's Grand Opening
On August 17th, at approximately at 4:40 p.m, several New Rochelle Police Officers responded to the area of 56 Harrison Street on a citizen report of two males attempting to gain access to a FedEx mailing box. Officers responded to the area looking for the two males and a silver SUV but did not observe any suspicious persons at the location.
Shortly thereafter, the suspect vehicle was observed travelling south on Davenport Avenue. The occupants of the vehicle abandoned their vehicle, but were located in the vicinity of Echo Bay Drive. Both suspects were stopped, interviewed, and subsequently arrested.
More on Nyenta.com
- CNX Resources Corporation Announces Early Results and Early Payment Date for Tender Offer for its 7.25% Senior Notes due 2027
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
- Bregal Partners Announces Three Key New Hires
- Ideanomics launches a product design studio to create a new generation of high-performance electric mobility and charging solutions USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch France - FranÃ§ais USA - English Ð Ð¾Ñ�Ñ�Ð¸Ñ� - PÑƒÑ�Ñ�ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ EspaÃ±a - espaÃ±ol Sloven
- We Are Messengers Brooklyn Concert At Historic Opera House At Emmaus Center
Several hundred thousand dollars in checks were located on their person and a large number of opened assorted mail and FedEx shipping envelopes were located in their vehicle. Additional FedEx opened envelopes were located on Echo Bay Drive as well.
Further investigation revealed that UPS and FedEx boxes had been breached and contents stolen. None of the recovered mail appears to have been stolen in New Rochelle, and those in the area who have recently used FedEx or UPS should contact those Agencies, or New Rochelle Police.
- Thomas O Mensah, aged 24 of Flushing, NY, charged with Criminal Possession Stolen Property 2nd Degree and Criminal Mischief 3rd Degree
- Xavier A Montgomery, aged 26 off Arverne, NY, charged with Criminal Possession Stolen Property 2nd Degree, Criminal Mischief 3rd Degree and Reckless Driving.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- The LEGO Foundation, Germany and USA Announce US$42 million in New Funding to Education Cannot Wait
- BARCLAYS ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Barclays PLC and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- INVESTOR ALERT: The M&A Class Action Firm Launches Merger Inquiry - GRRB, PZN, TMX, PBFX
- Educational Seminar at Skyline RV on Protecting your House, Retirement & Lifestyle from Medicaid
- MAX Illumination Launches Custom and Bespoke Light panels
- SCHMITT ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Schmitt Industries, Inc. on Behalf of Schmitt Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- TUYA DEADLINE NOTICE: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Reminds Investors That the Deadline to Move for Lead Plaintiff in a Securities Class Action Against Tuya Inc. (TUYA) is October 11th
- Mark Zuckerberg's Little League Photo Goes to Auction
- Modera New Rochelle Grand Opening
- Yonkers Police and PAL Kids Closet
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces an Investigation of Shareholder Claims Against Schmitt Industries, Inc. (SMIT)
- Applications Now Open for New Rochelle Youth Council
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for Youth Court
- Goldman Sachs Announces Preliminary Court Approval of Shareholder Derivative Settlement Relating to 1MBD
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- J.MCLAUGHLIN SUPPORTS BREAST CANCER EDUCATION THROUGH SALES OF BEST-SELLING SCARF
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Justin Boxford Appointed Global Brand President, Estée Lauder
- Meet the EFA at Brooklyn Book Festival