- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
Mayor Noam Bramson said "Volunteers contribute immeasurably to the health and vitality of New Rochelle, making an especially positive difference in the lives of neighbors facing challenges. This year, once again, we have an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to one another and to honor 9/11 through service." The event was supported by the City of New Rochelle Corporation for Local Development (CLD).
The Feed the Funnel Initiative will be held at the Monroe Athletic Complex at 19 Lecount Place. From 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM, local volunteers, Monroe College students, faculty, and staff; and community members will join hands to fight hunger by packing 50,000 meals for Monroe's on-campus student food pantry and various local partners that are part of Feeding Westchester's hunger relief network in New Rochelle. Volunteers aged 18 and over or 16-17 with an adult and a signed Youth Waiver are invited to participate in meal preparation, weighing, sealing, and packaging.
More on Nyenta.com
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
Monroe College President Marc Jerome said "This year marks Monroe's 40th anniversary as a proud member of the New Rochelle community. In celebration we are delighted to continue our strong tradition of community service by opening our doors and rolling up our sleeves to be a part of this incredible event to help our local neighbors in need."
In alignment with Volunteer New York!'s 13th annual 9/11: Serve + Remember event this exclusive Feed the Funnel program highlights the resilience and unity that emerged in the wake of September 11th. The region-wide day of service will continue from Friday September 8th through Monday September 11th. In addition to meal-packing on Friday volunteers will have opportunities on Saturday September 9th and Monday September 11th address various local needs from food insecurity park beautification creating satchels for Hope Community Services and more.
Volunteer New York! Executive Director Jeanette Gisbert said "The more time that passes the more important it is that we pause to remember the spirit of unity and service that emerged following the tragic attacks of September 11th It's a day tribute those we lost an opportunity reignite our belief in community power people do good."
More on Nyenta.com
- New Rochelle: Opportunity Youth Part Initiative (OYP) 3rd Anniversary Celebration
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- JEGI CLARITY Has Advised Hal Leonard On Its Merger With Muse Group, With Investment From Francisco Partners
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
This year's 9/11: Serve + Remember event presented by Volunteer New York! Westchester County made possible critical support Major Sponsor Robison Oil Event Sponsor Empire City Casino MGM Resorts Project Sponsors Levitt-Fuirst Associates Webster Bank Advanced registration required inquiries please call 914-948-4452 learn more about Feed Funnel event visit serveandrememberorg
As we approach 22 years since that tragic day it is important for us all take time remember spirit unity service emerged aftermath We encourage local students families especially those born after 2001 participate this 9/11 Day foster deeper connection service understanding significance What act kindness will you do this 9/11 Day?
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Rochester: City, USDA Wildlife Services to Disperse Winter Crows
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- The Museum at FIT Presents Statement Sleeves
- TVA Media Group Joins Powerhouse Agency Network Unite Digital
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to MSWF 2023-2
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Short-Term Rental Expert Leslie Anne Morris
- Doug Gillespie Appointed CEO of Beauty By Imagination, Inc.
- Fourth Edition of 'Women's International Champions Cup Best XI Presented by Ally' Team Announced
- Jodee Singz releases new single "Jijem" to all major platforms
- iOT365 Launches Pioneering SaaS Solution for Operational Technology Security
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- OneKey® MLS Board of Managers Welcomes Tom Hurdelbrink, Veteran Real Estate Industry Leader
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- QuBind.com Makes Major Strides in T-Cell Immunotherapy with Revolutionary AI Innovation
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Gross Law Firm Notifies Shareholders of Illumina, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 9, 2024 - (NASDAQ: ILMN)
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show