- Red Light Therapy: A Breakthrough Treatment for Aging Eyesight
- The Millennium Alliance Is Recognized As A Top Workplace In New York City
- Celebrate Black Music Month — An Unforgettable Evening with Morace Landy: Music Industry Legend & CEO, Evolution3, June 6, 6-8:30 PM, Harlem, NY
Apply today for a Business FIRST Grant
The Westchester County Office of Economic Development has launched a $5 Million round of Business FIRST Grant funding to support Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (MWBEs), Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-owned Businesses (SDVOBs) and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Applications will be accepted online starting September 19 and the application period will remain open for about four weeks.
More on Nyenta.com
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Investors of July 10, 2023 Lead Plaintiff Deadline and Urges Investors with Substantial Losses to Contact the Firm
- How to Navigate Hormonal Mayhem: A Groundbreaking Book on Perimenopause, Endometriosis, and Beyond
- Rochester: Mayor Evans Encourages Residents to Heed Monroe County Department of Health Advisories
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
- THE SALMON FACTOR WINS GOLD EFFIE AWARD IN THE UNITED STATES USA - English España - español
This round of funding will provide qualifying MWBEs, SDVOBs, and DBEs with grants of up to $45,000. Grants will be provided on a reimbursable basis only and recipients must provide receipts to Community Capital before any funds will be disbursed. Those organizations needing help in completing their applications can email our partner Charlene Nixon, President and CEO of the Westchester Multicultural Chamber, to receive assistance at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Albany Patroons Advance to East Conference Finals
- ROSEN, TRUSTED NATIONAL TRIAL COUNSEL, Encourages LivePerson, Inc. Investors With Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action Filed by the Firm - LPSN
- Pride Takes Center Stage at New Rochelle Summer Sizzle Concert Series
- Morgan Stanley Global M&A Chair Robert Kindler to Join Paul, Weiss
- The New Rochelle Downtown BID Invites Everyone to "Bloom & Grow in New Rochelle Downtown"
- Author/Photographer David Goodman Announces June 27 Release of His New Book An American Cannabis Story
- JetBlue Soars To St. Kitts With Exciting New Route Launch
- IPD Announces Relocation of Headquarters to Carson, CA, Marking a Historic Milestone
- Great News for Website Owners - CheapSSLShop Cuts Prices on SSL Certificates with 24/7 Free Expert Tech Support!
- Vega IT Opens Offices in New York
- Memorabilia Auction Raises Funds For Museum Of The Moving Image
- Top Wealth Advisor Navi Dowty Selected to Appear on Fox Business Network
- AIntelligent Studios Agency Launches to Disrupt Marketing
- Dog Door in Screen Door solution for pet owners
- Hach Rose Schirripa & Cheverie, LLP Announces Investigation Into Block Inc.
- KYC2020 Offers Free Sanctions Screening for Non-Commercial Use
- Introducing RecipeNFT: The Revolutionary Platform for Preserving Family Recipes on the Avalanche Blockchain
- Introducing Obitz.io: Revolutionizing Obituaries with Blockchain Technology
- Bronx Chiropractor, Dr. Ralph Napolitano, Expands Practice to Serve Bronx and Brooklyn
- New Epic Fantasy - Shadow of the Soul Blade By Jay Roland