- New Rochelle: GridRewards: Receive $ for reducing your electric load
- New Rochelle: New York State Grants Available for Small Businesses
- New Rochelle: Joe Coffee's Grand Opening
For businesses that started operations on or after September 1, 2018 and have been operational at least 6 months before an application is submitted
The new Seed Funding Grant Program is designed to support New York State small businesses, micro-businesses and for-profit independent arts and cultural organizations that started operations on or after September 1, 2018 and have been operational for at least six months before an application is submitted. Applicants must have between $5,000 and $1 million in gross receipts per year as reflected on their most recent federal business tax return.
Awards for eligible businesses are based on their 2020 or 2021 tax returns. Businesses with gross receipts ranging from $5,000 to $49,999.99 can receive $5,000 per business. Businesses with $50,000 to $99,999.99 in gross receipts may be awarded $10,000 per business. Businesses with $100,000 to $1 million in gross receipts will be awarded ten percent of their gross receipts with a maximum grant amount of $25,000 per business. Eligible applicants that have not yet filed a federal tax return can receive $5,000 per business.
More on Nyenta.com
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
- Bregal Partners Announces Three Key New Hires
- Ideanomics launches a product design studio to create a new generation of high-performance electric mobility and charging solutions USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch France - FranÃ§ais USA - English Ð Ð¾Ñ�Ñ�Ð¸Ñ� - PÑƒÑ�Ñ�ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ EspaÃ±a - espaÃ±ol Sloven
- We Are Messengers Brooklyn Concert At Historic Opera House At Emmaus Center
- The Estée Lauder Companies and BALMAIN are Partnering to Launch BALMAIN BEAUTY
The eligibility requirements for this program have been updated as of September 14, 2022. For businesses that have begun operation on or before March 1, 2019 and continue to be in operation as of the date of application.
The New York State COVID-19 Pandemic Small Business Recovery Grant Program was created to provide flexible grant assistance to currently viable small businesses, micro-businesses and for-profit independent arts and cultural organizations including independent arts contractors in the State of New York who have experienced economic hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Small businesses, Micro-businesses, and For-profit independent arts and cultural organizations including independent arts contractors (collectively, "Eligible Applicants") must be currently viable and have begun operation on or before March 1, 2019, and continue to be in operation as of the date of application (maybe shuttered due to COVID restrictions).
Latest on Nyenta.com
- BARCLAYS ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Barclays PLC and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- INVESTOR ALERT: The M&A Class Action Firm Launches Merger Inquiry - GRRB, PZN, TMX, PBFX
- Educational Seminar at Skyline RV on Protecting your House, Retirement & Lifestyle from Medicaid
- MAX Illumination Launches Custom and Bespoke Light panels
- SCHMITT ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Schmitt Industries, Inc. on Behalf of Schmitt Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- TUYA DEADLINE NOTICE: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Reminds Investors That the Deadline to Move for Lead Plaintiff in a Securities Class Action Against Tuya Inc. (TUYA) is October 11th
- Mark Zuckerberg's Little League Photo Goes to Auction
- Modera New Rochelle Grand Opening
- Yonkers Police and PAL Kids Closet
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces an Investigation of Shareholder Claims Against Schmitt Industries, Inc. (SMIT)
- Applications Now Open for New Rochelle Youth Council
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for Youth Court
- Goldman Sachs Announces Preliminary Court Approval of Shareholder Derivative Settlement Relating to 1MBD
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- J.MCLAUGHLIN SUPPORTS BREAST CANCER EDUCATION THROUGH SALES OF BEST-SELLING SCARF
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Justin Boxford Appointed Global Brand President, Estée Lauder
- Meet the EFA at Brooklyn Book Festival
- Cultural Development Fund highlights Saudi Arabia's cultural initiatives during Priority Summit in New York