The New Rochelle Police Department (P.A.C.T.) and the New Rochelle Police Foundation announce dates for their annual Community Youth Fishing Program for boys and girls ages 10-15. The following trips are scheduled on Wednesdays: July 3, 10, 31, and August 7.
The trip is open to New Rochelle residents only and pre-registration is required. Forms can be downloaded here or are available at NRPD Headquarters Front Desk, 475 North Avenue. Participants must arrive at the Fort Slocum Road Dock by 9 AM. The boat returns approximately 2 PM. Lunch, soft drinks and equipment are provided.
More on Nyenta.com
- Sage IT Announces New Chief Customer Officer
- IAOP Announces Its 2020 Awards Season
- Connected Real Estate Magazine Joins the 2019 PropTech Challenge as Silver Sponsor
- Triage Partners Integrates Incoming Quality Inspection (IQC) and Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) Testing in WipIT™ Software System
- Insite Risk Management Adds Two Seasoned Executives To Its Leadership Roster
For additional information contact Det. Fudge at (914) 654-2080.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- T-Mobile Polska Selects Axiros To Improve Residential Digital Home Broadband Experience
- IFP Films' TV Slate Ready for Funding and New Video Equipment Releases
- From London to New York City Grace Solero and Dan Beaulaurier Perform on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy' Boise State's Curtis Chili' Weaver 4 Sacks vs Portland State! AMAZING 24 sack season?! Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Esposito Intellectual Enterprises Partners with SonoCoin to Move Data Around the World Through Sound
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
- Joey Molland Of Badfinger -- In The Studio Recording New Album
- Griswold Home Care Named AAFD's 2019 "Franchisor of the Year"
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- Mayor Brown, City of Buffalo and University Heights Tool Library Sponsor Community Recycling Event
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- Parents Facing False ACS Charges Have a New Resource To Fight Back
- New Rochelle Boosts Local Businesses with New Resident Discount Card
- Albany: RFP 2019:29 Quackenbush Square Cooling Tower
- Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics® Now Has Cynosure's Synchro REPLA:Y, The World's Fastest and Most Powerful Alexandrite Laser Technology
- Which companies are using Erlang, and why? #MyTopdogStatus
- Stratum Nutrition Welcomes David Hoover as Marketing Coordinator