The City of New Rochelle Office for the Aging held their 4th Annual New Rochelle Senior Expo at Hugh Doyle Senior Center on June 2nd. Over 300 senior citizens attended the event, making it the highest-attended event to date. The free expo featured over 40 exhibitors who provided valuable information on available services and resources for seniors and those who are reaching retirement. Representatives from state and local government agencies were also in attendance.
"This was the best Senior Expo ever! We thank all our exhibitors, including the New Rochelle Police Department, New Rochelle Fire Department and Section 8 Office," said Phillis Maucieri, New Rochelle Office for the Aging Executive Director. "It's vitally important to provide seniors with the information needed to make informed decisions about their well-being. "
More on Nyenta.com
- MC Companies Prescribes Happy and Healthy Lifestyles To Employees And Residents
- Buffalo: 'Food Truck Thursdays' 2019 Season Finale
- Buffalo: Mayor Brown Announces Foreclosure Assistance Program That Saves Homeowners From Losing Properties
- Tackle Your "New Year, New You" Resolutions With Streaming Health TV's Dr. Mike Evangel
- Weinstein Spira Announces Multiple Promotions
Patrons were offered free workshops, fitness demos, refreshments, health screenings, beauty care tips and more. In addition to the vendors, several groups and individuals made presentations and took questions from the attendees.
The event was sponsored by We Care at Dumont Center, American Advisors Group, Concierge Healthcare Consulting, Carazza Law Office, United Hebrew in New Rochelle, New Rochelle Radiology, New York-Presbyterian, Adult Social Center and Glen Island Center For Nursing & Rehabilitation.
Located at the Hugh Doyle Senior Center at 84 Davis Avenue, the New Rochelle Office for the Aging provides free, comprehensive services for New Rochelle seniors and their families. For more information call (914) 235-2363 or visit www.newrochelleny.com/seniors
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- Eddie Star Returns With A Rock-n-Roll Double Feature
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- MuirWoods Memory Care, Petaluma's Comeback Kid
- Fitt Adds New Funding, Strategic Investor in MINDBODY
- "Three Days," A Contemporary Romance For The Masses Is Now Available In Audiobook Format Worldwide
- Diamond Packaging Wins Five Awards in 2019 Gold Ink Awards Competition
- Vampires, Werewolves and A Warlock Battle In The Modern Supernatural Thriller "Markus"
- Tidewater area restaurant The Dirty Buffalo announces Grand Opening for Virginia Beach location
- Headstorm Extends Senior Leadership Team and Opens Pittsburgh Office
- Albany: RFP 2019:32 Street & Sidewalk Construction Project for Woodlawn Avenue and Spring Street
- Albany: RFP 2019:33 Analytical Laboratory Services
- The all new VitalloFlex® Puro RS – these shoes are made for driving
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- S-cubed launch the A3 Community MDR
- Best Production Companies in New York City - Sinema Films
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17