- Annual and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of Atento, S.A. held in Luxembourg in June 29th 2022 with 80.89% participation - Akshay Shah is elected as member to the board
- New Rochelle: City takes Green Step Forward with New Sustainable Landscaping Program
- *** NEWS RELEASE *** Yonkers Police Department Arrests Bronx Man in Homicide Investigation
The New Rochelle Police Department held their Memorial & Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, May 17 at the Greentree Country Club. City officials, law enforcement officials, and families gathered to pay tribute to the New Rochelle Police officers who lost their lives in the line of duty, and recognize the accomplishments of department members.
"This important ceremony is both a solemn remembrance of those officers who gave the ultimate sacrifice, and appreciation of the valuable work done by our department members this past year," said Commissioner Robert Gazzola.
More on Nyenta.com
- New Rochelle: July is Parks and Recreation Month
- Global X ETFs Expands its Lineup of Options-Based Strategies with Two Innovative Actively Managed Funds
- The LankyBox Toy Line By Bonkers Toys Will Have Fans Unboxing The Fun For The Very First Time
- RFP Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Resolute Forest Products Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Evolve IP & Anywhere365 Group Create an Enterprise-Grade Receptionist Solution
Police Officer of the Year went to Police Officer Jon Bulfamante. Community Service Officer Robert Haracz was honored posthumously as Civilian Employee of the Year.
Full list of honorees.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Shareholder Alert - The M&A Class Action Firm is Investigating the Merger - MANT, TPTX, BHVN, MN, HMTV, CVET
- TPTX Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Craft Data System Sets To Address Teacher Shortages Nationwide With a TurnKey On-The-Job, Low-Cost Degrees Model and Platform
- PenFed Credit Union Supports Veterans and First Responders with Disabilities with $50,000 Donation to America's VetDogs at Washington Nationals Game
- BrightSpire Capital, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Results and Conference Call Date
- Dr. Kimbi Marenakos Launches New App, "Burnout Breakthrough" to Defeat the Burnout Epidemic
- Talented Director Signs New Representation
- Atrium Management Company Merges with Richmond-based Dodson Multi-Family
- #SIDEGIGCON 2022 Teaches How to Recession-Proof Lifestyles with Side Gigs
- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, INC. INVESTIGATION REMINDER: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Continues to Investigate WWE's Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – WWE
- Designer Ivey Abitz Empowers Women with Joyful History Inspired Collection
- 360 Protective Solutions Partners with Actuate
- FCTI, Inc. Brings Aboard Bennett Robinson as New Vice President of Finance
- Hodo Alien Lands at the Actors Temple Theater
- BreachLock continues strengthening its leadership team with the addition of a CISO.
- Fairfax County Pension Plan Invests in VanEck New Finance Income Fund, LP
- Morgan Seamark Joins Triggers® Brand Consulting As Managing Director
- DirectShifts' On-demand Staffing Model helps Healthcare Facilities cut their labor costs up to 35%
- COSLR Lowers Monthly Cost On Leading B2B Sales Automation & Marketing Platform
- H.E. Justin Sun Attends MC12 and Furthers TRON Ecosystem Growth