- Rochester's High Grade Bond Rating Affirmed By Fitch Ratings Agency
- New Rochelle Parks Clean-up Weekend Returns April 22,23
- New Rochelle: Drainage Analysis Neighborhood Meetings at City Hall
NEW ROCHELLE PUBLIC LIBRARY TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARING FOR 2022 - 2023 BUDGET
(NEW ROCHELLE, NY) April 29, 2022 A public hearing on the New Rochelle Public Library's proposed 2022-2023 Budget will take place on Thursday, May 5 at 7:00 p.m. in the library's Ossie Davis Theater, before the May meeting of the library's Board of Trustees, which will begin at 7:30 p.m.
The annual vote to adopt the 2022-2023 New Rochelle Public Library budget and to elect one New Rochelle Public Library trustee will take place on Tuesday, May 17, from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., at the city's school district polling places. Copies of the proposed budget are available to the community at the Administrative Office of the New Rochelle Public Library.
The proposed 2022-2023 budget calls for an increase of 4.19% in the tax levy for New Rochelle residents. This tax levy increase translates to an increase of $244,508 to the current levy amount, or an annual increase of $14.59 per household for the "average" taxpayer..
More on Nyenta.com
- NILE 'NEITH Station': the world's first WEMIX mega-ecosystem NFTFi USA - English USA - English
- Investor Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Norfolk Southern Corporation (NSC) Investors With Losses Exceeding $250K of Class Action and to Actively Participate
- New Rochelle Parks Clean-up Weekend Returns April 22, 23
- New Children's Book - The Colourblind Kid By Tom Powell
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
The May 17 vote will also elect one member to the Board of Library Trustee open position.
Registered voters who need to find out the polling location for their district, or need an absentee ballot, may call the School District Clerk's office at 576-4219 or visit the school district's website www.nred.org. Applications for absentee ballots are also available in the library's community bulletin board area.
NOTE: CANCELLATION OF MAY 4 CANDIDATES FORUM
Because of scheduling conflicts, the League of Women Voters of New Rochelle has cancelled a Candidates Forum that was planned for Wednesday, May 4 at the New Rochelle Public Library. The League encourages New Rochelle voters to become informed about the the three candidates for the two openings on the Board of Education, the single candidate for the open slot on the Library Board of Trustees, and the the 2022-23 budgets for these two institutions which are central to New Rochelle.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Nyenta.com
- EQUITY ALERT: ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Fox Corporation Investors with Losses to Inquire About Class Action Investigation - FOX, FOXA
- Rochester: Statement by Mayor Malik D. Evans on Officer Involved Shooting
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Files Securities Class Action Lawsuit on Behalf of Rite Aid Corporation Investors – RAD
- .Store Domains launches Elevate.store – a free-to-use platform for online sellers with deals on business tools
- UL Enterprise Applauds New York City Mayor Eric Adams for Signing Life-Saving Micromobility Legislation into Law
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Wayne M. Bailey Releases New Science Fiction Novel - The Mars Migration
- LetsGetChecked's Nationwide Survey Uncovers Realities of Health Inequities in America Today and Proposes Solutions to Close Gaps in Care
- Billings Federal Credit Union Goes Live With Scienaptic's Platform For Innovative Credit Decisioning
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- Dante Genomics launches Avanti Software for a plug-and-play genomic interpretation that takes minutes instead of hours USA - English USA - English
- NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. THROUGH ITS BANK SUBSIDIARY, FLAGSTAR BANK, N.A., ACQUIRES CERTAIN ASSETS AND ASSUMES CERTAIN LIABILITIES OF SIGNATURE BRIDGE BANK FROM THE FDIC
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
- Armadillos with Benefits™ - PicPocket-Labs, Inc. details its plans/roadmap at SxSW for combining "location-based NFTs" and loyalty programs
- Apostle Tonya, Best Selling Author, Launches New Book on April 27th, Beneath His Wings
- OGA Law Firm Launches A New Website
- ALPHABET DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Alphabet To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- AI Changing the Future of Revenue Operations
- CATALENT DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Catalent To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options