- Pure Strategies Offers 2024 Nature Action Forum for Business
- Colossal NY Announces Release "Kiffy the Panda & His Friend Ratpack" by Author Patricia Mulholland
- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
Later that day, at approximately 10:00am, the same vehicle was spotted on Main Street near Memorial Highway, stuck in minor traffic. Officers who were directing traffic approached the vehicle and attempted to speak to the driver in order to initiate another traffic stop. However, the driver refused to communicate and instead intentionally drove over a sidewalk, causing officers to jump out of harm's way. Fortunately, there were no pedestrians present at that moment.
The vehicle continued its reckless journey through multiple jurisdictions including Eastchester, Pelham, and Scarsdale. In Eastchester, it nearly ran over a local police officer who was attempting to stop it. The vehicle then fled to Rockland County by crossing over the Mario Cuomo Bridge.
More on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Chase Home Lending Mortgage Trust 2024-RPL1 (CHASE 2024-RPL1)
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
Thanks to their diligent efforts and leads developed by New Rochelle Detectives, the vehicle was located around 10:00pm in the Village of Pelham. Further investigation led them to Shooters bar, a local establishment in New Rochelle where they found and arrested suspect Paul Merch without incident.
Merch is 28 years old and hails from New Rochelle, NY. He also has extraditable warrants out of New Jersey for charges including Assault and Eluding Police. After being booked for charges in New Rochelle, he was sent to Eastchester Police Department for felony charges that occurred in that jurisdiction.
Despite facing multiple charges under NYS Penal Law Sections including Reckless Endangerment 2nd Degree and Obstruction of Governmental Administration 2nd Degree - both misdemeanors - Merch was released without bail due to new bail laws in New Rochelle. However, he remains in custody for the felony charges in Eastchester.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Artemis and Boldyn Networks Showcase 700 Mbps Mobile Network in Times Square
- Albany Home Inspector Offers Free Continuing Education to Real Estate Agents
- BreeKay x Kasairi Join That's Not Christian Podcast as TNC Media Expands its Lineup
- Tune In to Fox Business Network for an Interview with Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel
- PNC Executive To Speak At RBC Capital Markets Conference
- PFCU Credit Union Taps Scienaptic's AI-Powered Credit Underwriting Platform
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Joe Riley The Axeman Unleashed releases new single "Sand Vein"
- Rochester: City Recreation Bureau Hiring Summer Workers
- SAN LOSS ALERT: ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Banco Santander, S.A. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – SAN
- ROSEN, RECOGNIZED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - ELS
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Presents School Spotlight Award to School 17
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- The Piacentile Law Firm Announces $25.5 Million Settlement To Be Paid By Lincare Inc. For Fraudulent Billing Practices
- Montice Harmon's New Single 'I Love My Black & Brown People' A Celebration of Heritage and Culture
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- The Honorable Peter J. O'Donoghue (Ret.) Joins NAM's Esteemed Panel of Neutrals
- NYC-Based Rockers Lonnieclaire Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Their Debut Album