- LI-CYCLE DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Li-Cycle To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Templeton Global Income Fund Announces Update on Investment Adviser Transition to Saba Capital
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
The victim, a 22-year-old male originally from Mt Vernon and whom Detectives have now learned to be a recent New Rochelle resident, was shot 3 times and is in stable condition. The suspect fled in a dark colored sedan and Detectives believe there were multiple occupants in the vehicle at the time. New Rochelle Detectives are asking for anyone with information about this shooting to call 914-654-2300.
Original November 8th Press Release:
On November 8th, 2022, at about 1:12pm, New Rochelle Police received a call of shots being fired in front of 345 Main Street. Responding Officers located one victim with multiple gunshot wounds, conscious and alert, on the public sidewalk in front of 345 Main Street. Officers rendered first aid and New Rochelle Fire and EMS personnel arrived and continued life saving measures. The victim, a 22-year-old male from Mt Vernon, NY, was transported to a local hospital for treatment where he is listed as in stable condition. His name is not being released at this time. New Rochelle Detectives believe the victim was the intended target of the shooter. This is an active investigation and anyone with information regarding this shooting call the New Rochelle Police main phone line at 914-654-2300.
More on Nyenta.com
- Kasuri Hosts Launch Of Bespoke Jewelry Line By Hudson Based Trans Artist
- New York Junior League Announces its 2024 Outstanding Sustainers and Outstanding Volunteers to Be
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Dollar General Corporation (DG) Investors
- Rochester: Updates on Pulaski Building Fire
- Cboe Global Markets to Present at the Goldman Sachs 2023 U.S. Financial Services Conference Wednesday, December 6
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Aperiam Bio emerges from stealth with $9 million to deliver streamlined and enhanced protein solutions
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Market size in APAC to grow by USD 291.19 million from 2022 to 2027, Increasing M&A to drive growth - Technavio
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Mobile Power Generation Equipment Rentals Market to increase by USD 629.21 million during 2022-2027 | Increasing infrastructural activities to drive the growth - Technavio
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Rochester: – Edgerton R-Center Model Railroad Delivers Holiday Cheer During Special December Hours
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Sweetgreen, Inc. - SG
- DOLLAR GENERAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Dollar General Corporation and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited - RKLY; RKLY.W
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- AmatoMartin Strengthens Market Presence with Acquisition of Valpak Increasing Capabilities Across Mailboxes and Digital Platforms
- Gary Cross of Maher Terminals named 2024 Person of the Year by the NYNJFFFBA
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- A Culinary Haven in Little Caribbean, Brooklyn, Captures Hearts and Palates
- New Book 'The Kelsey Outrage' by Alison Hubbard Launching January 25th, 2024
- The Dog Gurus Bring Light to Mysterious Respiratory Illness in Dogs
- Sphere To Feature First-Of-Its-Kind Exosphere Activation With The Radio City Rockettes This Holiday Season
- Miss Grass Launches "Faces Of Cannabis" to Dismantle Harmful Stereotypes of the Cannabis Community
- SMBC Hires Paul Burke to Lead New Capital Solutions Group