- New Rochelle: City Update - Vaccine Pop-up
- New Rochelle: City Update - Vaccine Pop-up
- MGN Logistics Acquires California Based Niche Freight Brokerage
The New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) is advising motorists that the Hutchinson River Parkway will be closed between Exit 6 (I-95 North/New Haven) in the village of Pelham and Exit 15 (Cross County Parkway/George Washington Bridge) in the City of New Rochelle, weather permitting. The southbound lanes will close Saturday morning, June 12 at 12 a.m. and will reopen Sunday morning, June 13 at 6 a.m.
Motorists should use the following signed detours:
-Motorists accessing the Hutchinson River Parkway southbound will be detoured to the Cross County Parkway
More on Nyenta.com
- Inter Parfums, Inc. Schedules 2021 Second Quarter Release for Monday, August 9th and Conference Call for Tuesday, August 10th
- Revlon x Megan Thee Stallion Hot Girl Sunset Collection To Launch Exclusively on StockX At 12:00 PM EST July 28, 2021
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
- Payment Processing for your business No hidden fees | No surprises | No cancellation fees
- Columbus McKinnon Expands Remote Hoist and Crane Monitoring Capabilities with Intelli-Connect™ Mobile+
-Motorists traveling east on the Cross County Parkway will be directed to continue east at Exit 10 (New Rochelle Road/Eastchester)
These closures are needed to facilitate demolition of the existing bridge structure and replace a sewer pipe at Exit 12 (East Lincoln Ave/Mount Vernon/Pelham) as part of an ongoing bridge replacement and rehabilitation project in Lower Westchester.
Motorists are urged to slow down and drive responsibly in work zones. Fines are doubled for speeding in a work zone. Convictions of two or more speeding violations in a work zone could result in the suspension of an individual's driver license.
For up-to-date travel information, call 511, visit www.511NY.org or download the free 511NY mobile app. Follow New York State DOT on Twitter: @NYSDOT and @NYSDOTHV. Find NYSDOT on Facebook at facebook.com/NYSDOT.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Omnific Publishing Announces Acquisition of The Bachelor Diaries Series by Leigh Wyndfield
- EC Infosystems Announces Disney Ticket User Conference Promotion
- New Research Reveals that High-Quality Instructional Materials Supported Partnerships Between Students, Families and Educators that Fueled Pandemic Learning
- BCG Digital Ventures Collaborates With Unifrax and Clearlake to Advance Silicon Anode Technology for Lithium Ion Batteries
- ROSEN, GLOBALLY RESPECTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages 360 DigiTech, Inc. Investors with Losses Over $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important September 13 Deadline in Securities Class Action – QFIN
- Lucid Motors fait son entrée sur le Nasdaq par le biais d'une fusion avec Churchill Capital Corp IV France - Français France - Français USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English Polska - Polski Polska - Polski Čes
- The Human Growth Foundation Launches Online Support Group for Adults with Growth Hormone Deficiency
- MSD Partners and Lionheart Strategic Management Provide $130 Million in Financing to Lightstone Group for Moxy LES Hotel
- TDA Creative And Digital Page Partner To Create A More Inclusive Design And Tech Industry
- Standard Chartered US Earns 2021 Great Place to Work Certification™
- Mayor Spano Announces Yonkers Office for the Aging to Distribute Coupons to Seniors for Local Farmers Markets
- Black Connect Announces Finalists for FeverPitch 2021: Tulsa
- Rochester: 4th Annual Roc Women's Fest Returns to Downtown
- Shelter Structures America hires Bobby Braun
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Encourages Coinbase Global, Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline – COIN
- Häagen-Dazs® Celebrates 9 Store Openings in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania on July 31st with Free Ice Cream + More
- Dave Asprey: "If everyone did this kind of ground-breaking cardio, we'd be freeing up millions of hours a year"
- Blackstone LaunchPad To Expand To Nine Colleges of The City University of New York (CUNY)
- Health Care Communications Experts Raise Over $1.6 Million For Video Campaign To Reverse Vaccine Hesitancy
- Lucid Motors Debuts on Nasdaq Through Merger with Churchill Capital Corp IV USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English