Hello Business Owners,
Para ver esta noticia en español, haga clic aquí.
Today is an important day for finding financial assistance for your business.
The $484B Economic Relief Package signed into law by President Trump on Friday provides new funding for the several key small and medium-size business funding programs. All businesses are encouraged to apply as soon as possible (if you have not already applied) before this new round of funding runs out.
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): Anchoring the bill is $250 billion to replenish PPP to help small- and medium-size businesses with payroll, rent and other expenses. This program provides forgivable loans so businesses can continue paying workers while forced to stay closed for social distancing and stay-at-home orders. You apply through local lenders and the SBA will resume accepting Paycheck Protection Program applications from these participating lenders starting on Monday, April 27, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.
- New EIDL applications will be processed on the SBA WEBSITE when applications go live again.To check the status of existing EIDL applications, click the green Check Application Status button on the SBA website
More on Nyenta.com
- Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan, Albany Housing Authority Chair Michael Whalen Announce Appointment of Chiquita D'Arbeau as New Executive Director
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- New Rochelle: City Update- July 1
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- New Rochelle: City Update- July 1
Community Development Bank Loans: The legislation contains $100 billion for hospitals and a nationwide testing program, along with $60 billion for small banks and an alternative network of community development banks that focus on development in urban neighborhoods and rural areas ignored by many lenders. Many of these lenders will be reaching out to qualified communities in different ways and I am unaware of any consolidated list of these partners.
- One example of this is the new Small Business Relief Grant from the Local Initiatives Support Corporation, known as LISC, in partnership with Verizon and Sam's Club. Priority will be given especially to entrepreneurs of color, women- and veteran-owned businesses and other enterprises in historically under-served places who don't have access to flexible, affordable capital.
Assistance is available to navigate through the loan process. You are strongly encouraged to take advantage of this help and apply now for aid.
- RXR Volunteer Portal helps link business owners to free volunteers ready to use various skills for SBA guidance and other business needsWestchester County Volunteer Portal and scroll down to the Catalyst section for small businesses to sign up for assistance with SBA loansWestchester Country Economic Development has posted all their Webinars and Virtual Meetings on one page to streamline important information. THE CATALYST EVENTS PAGECity of New Rochelle Business Resource Page contains links to key resources and past news flashes NEW ROCHELLE BUSINESS CORONAVIRUS PAGE Gibson Dunn has put together a comprehensive guide with frequently asked questions for businesses navigating the pandemic. Click to download GIBSON DUNN GUIDE
More on Nyenta.com
- Fourth of July & Fireworks: Calming Strategies to Keep Your Dog Safe Johnna Devereaux C.P.N
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Releases Video on Building Relationships with Suppliers
- THIRTEEN Relocates to A New Broadcast Frequency on July 2
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Booms and Beats in Kansas City's West Bottoms Brings Entertainment Back to First Friday Weekends
- 2020 Season 1 NYX Awards Winners Announced
- Support Your Local Dry Cleaner Campaign Featuring Marla Gibbs (Florence from The Jefferson's)
- Ironside Human Resources selected for 2020 Dallas Small Business Excellence Award Dallas
- Sage IT selected as one of the "30 Fastest Growing Tech Companies" by The Silicon Review
- Intuit and NACCE Welcome Eleven Colleges to Phase II of Financial Management for Entrepreneurs Curriculum Initiative
- DeskProto® releases CAM software for Apple® computers
- Autonomous, Inc Declares Support for Black Lives Matter
- KuneoKoei.com: "It is plausible that our remaining resources can be retrofitted for war patronage."
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2020 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 8th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- ALGO Online Retail Tells Us How Product Reviews Impact Amazon Business
- Tim Hellbusch of ALGO Online Retail Release New Video About Amazon Sales Rank Tools
- Pack Power™ Enables swyMed Telehealth Backpack
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #81 will be held live and online, July 21st
- SBG Sports Software Appointed as FIA Exclusive Official Supplier of Race Control System in a Multi-Year Partnership
- Albany: CITY OF ALBANY AND TRINITY ALLIANCE LAUNCH ALBANY CARES DRIVE
- Hughes Shelton Realtors Ranked Among Top Real Estate Teams In Florida By Real Trends America's Best
- Heart-warming Kid-Approved Children's Book - Sneasy the Greasy Babysits Abigail
- Veteran Comedic Actor Dorien Wilson and Christopher "Play" Martin Lead New Comedy Series
- Famer, US Sports Camps Partner to Launch Interactive Virtual Youth Camp Programs For Summer 2020