- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
Deputy City Manager & Development Commissioner Adam Salgado and Development Deputy Commissioner Carol Samol led a comprehensive tour and roundtable discussion to provide key stakeholders with deeper insight into New Rochelle's expansive planning and investment strategies. These strategies encompass neighborhood resiliency, economic empowerment, and environmental sustainability. The overarching goal of this visit is to harness the collective potential of federal programs, resources, technical assistance and funding to create opportunities for long-term, equitable climate resilience.
Highlights of the tour included the LINC which will transform Memorial Highway into a welcoming and connecting greenway; the new New Rochelle Forward development and training center at 173 Huguenot Street; and the New Rochelle Transit Center which is poised to become an attractive hub of the future. Discussion centered around the City's multi-faceted approach to foster growth and equity through programs that address climate readiness, clean energy/water/transit infrastructure, economic development/business growth/retail capacity building/open space/recreation/affordable housing.
More on Nyenta.com
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
City Manager Kathleen Gill expressed gratitude for Director Alicka Ampry-Samuel's visit as well as all those who joined in this critical dialogue. She said "New Rochelle remains committed to forging resilient, sustainable, and inclusive pathways toward a vibrant and prosperous future."
The City of New Rochelle administration was honored yesterday when HUD Regional Director Alicka Ampry-Samuel visited along with federal and state interagency colleagues from FEMA, EPA, USDOT, Army Corps, HHS, NYSERDA, and NY Department of State in support of the City's participation in HUD's Climate Communities Initiative initial cohort. Deputy City Manager & Development Commissioner Adam Salgado and Development Deputy Commissioner Carol Samol led a comprehensive tour that showcased New Rochelle's expansive planning strategies encompassing neighborhood resiliency, economic empowerment, environmental sustainability as well as community engagement work.
More on Nyenta.com
- New Rochelle: Opportunity Youth Part Initiative (OYP) 3rd Anniversary Celebration
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- JEGI CLARITY Has Advised Hal Leonard On Its Merger With Muse Group, With Investment From Francisco Partners
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
The tour included stops at the LINC which will transform Memorial Highway into a greenway; the new New Rochelle Forward development center at 173 Huguenot Street; as well as the New Rochelle Transit Center which is set to become an attractive hub for commuters. Discussion centered around how these initiatives can foster growth through programs that address climate readiness such as clean energy/water/transit infrastructure; economic development/business growth/retail capacity building; open space/recreation; affordable housing; etc.
City Manager Kathleen Gill expressed gratitude for Director Alicka Ampry-Samuel's visit as well as all those who joined in this critical dialogue saying "New Rochelle remains committed to forging resilient sustainable pathways toward a vibrant future."
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Rochester: City, USDA Wildlife Services to Disperse Winter Crows
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- The Museum at FIT Presents Statement Sleeves
- TVA Media Group Joins Powerhouse Agency Network Unite Digital
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to MSWF 2023-2
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Short-Term Rental Expert Leslie Anne Morris
- Doug Gillespie Appointed CEO of Beauty By Imagination, Inc.
- Fourth Edition of 'Women's International Champions Cup Best XI Presented by Ally' Team Announced
- Jodee Singz releases new single "Jijem" to all major platforms
- iOT365 Launches Pioneering SaaS Solution for Operational Technology Security
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- OneKey® MLS Board of Managers Welcomes Tom Hurdelbrink, Veteran Real Estate Industry Leader
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- QuBind.com Makes Major Strides in T-Cell Immunotherapy with Revolutionary AI Innovation
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Gross Law Firm Notifies Shareholders of Illumina, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 9, 2024 - (NASDAQ: ILMN)
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show