- New Rochelle: GridRewards: Receive $ for reducing your electric load
- New Rochelle: New York State Grants Available for Small Businesses
- New Rochelle: Joe Coffee's Grand Opening
FROM WESTCHESTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT:
(White Plains, NY) – Beginning this Friday, September 16, the Westchester County Health Department will be offering the bivalent COVID-19 vaccine booster. The new bivalent vaccine, which contains pieces of both the Delta and Omicron strands of COVID-19, is designed to provide better protection than previous boosters against the virus.
The Health Department will have the Pfizer Bivalent Booster (12 and older) and the Moderna Bivalent Booster (18 and older) available. The Health Department has been directed by the FDA to no longer provide the monovalent booster, however all other vaccines for all other age groups will still be available.
The bivalent vaccine is only approved as a booster shot, and can only be administered two months after your previous booster or your original series of the COVID-19 vaccine.
More on Nyenta.com
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
- Bregal Partners Announces Three Key New Hires
- Ideanomics launches a product design studio to create a new generation of high-performance electric mobility and charging solutions USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch France - FranÃ§ais USA - English Ð Ð¾Ñ�Ñ�Ð¸Ñ� - PÑƒÑ�Ñ�ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ EspaÃ±a - espaÃ±ol Sloven
- We Are Messengers Brooklyn Concert At Historic Opera House At Emmaus Center
- The Estée Lauder Companies and BALMAIN are Partnering to Launch BALMAIN BEAUTY
The bivalent booster will be available at the Westchester County Health Department Clinic, 134 Court St, White Plains, NY 10601.
Vaccine clinics are held on Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
On Friday, September 16, the bivalent booster will be available from 1 to 3 p.m.
Appointments are required, and walk-ins will not be accepted.
For more information or to make an appointment, visit the Westchester County Health Department Website.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- BARCLAYS ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Barclays PLC and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- INVESTOR ALERT: The M&A Class Action Firm Launches Merger Inquiry - GRRB, PZN, TMX, PBFX
- Educational Seminar at Skyline RV on Protecting your House, Retirement & Lifestyle from Medicaid
- MAX Illumination Launches Custom and Bespoke Light panels
- SCHMITT ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Schmitt Industries, Inc. on Behalf of Schmitt Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- TUYA DEADLINE NOTICE: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Reminds Investors That the Deadline to Move for Lead Plaintiff in a Securities Class Action Against Tuya Inc. (TUYA) is October 11th
- Mark Zuckerberg's Little League Photo Goes to Auction
- Modera New Rochelle Grand Opening
- Yonkers Police and PAL Kids Closet
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces an Investigation of Shareholder Claims Against Schmitt Industries, Inc. (SMIT)
- Applications Now Open for New Rochelle Youth Council
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for Youth Court
- Goldman Sachs Announces Preliminary Court Approval of Shareholder Derivative Settlement Relating to 1MBD
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- J.MCLAUGHLIN SUPPORTS BREAST CANCER EDUCATION THROUGH SALES OF BEST-SELLING SCARF
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Justin Boxford Appointed Global Brand President, Estée Lauder
- Meet the EFA at Brooklyn Book Festival
- Cultural Development Fund highlights Saudi Arabia's cultural initiatives during Priority Summit in New York