- Red Light Therapy: A Breakthrough Treatment for Aging Eyesight
- The Millennium Alliance Is Recognized As A Top Workplace In New York City
- Celebrate Black Music Month — An Unforgettable Evening with Morace Landy: Music Industry Legend & CEO, Evolution3, June 6, 6-8:30 PM, Harlem, NY
FROM WESTCHESTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT:
(White Plains, NY) – Beginning this Friday, September 16, the Westchester County Health Department will be offering the bivalent COVID-19 vaccine booster. The new bivalent vaccine, which contains pieces of both the Delta and Omicron strands of COVID-19, is designed to provide better protection than previous boosters against the virus.
The Health Department will have the Pfizer Bivalent Booster (12 and older) and the Moderna Bivalent Booster (18 and older) available. The Health Department has been directed by the FDA to no longer provide the monovalent booster, however all other vaccines for all other age groups will still be available.
The bivalent vaccine is only approved as a booster shot, and can only be administered two months after your previous booster or your original series of the COVID-19 vaccine.
More on Nyenta.com
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Investors of July 10, 2023 Lead Plaintiff Deadline and Urges Investors with Substantial Losses to Contact the Firm
- How to Navigate Hormonal Mayhem: A Groundbreaking Book on Perimenopause, Endometriosis, and Beyond
- Rochester: Mayor Evans Encourages Residents to Heed Monroe County Department of Health Advisories
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
- THE SALMON FACTOR WINS GOLD EFFIE AWARD IN THE UNITED STATES USA - English España - español
The bivalent booster will be available at the Westchester County Health Department Clinic, 134 Court St, White Plains, NY 10601.
Vaccine clinics are held on Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
On Friday, September 16, the bivalent booster will be available from 1 to 3 p.m.
Appointments are required, and walk-ins will not be accepted.
For more information or to make an appointment, visit the Westchester County Health Department Website.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Albany Patroons Advance to East Conference Finals
- ROSEN, TRUSTED NATIONAL TRIAL COUNSEL, Encourages LivePerson, Inc. Investors With Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action Filed by the Firm - LPSN
- Pride Takes Center Stage at New Rochelle Summer Sizzle Concert Series
- Morgan Stanley Global M&A Chair Robert Kindler to Join Paul, Weiss
- The New Rochelle Downtown BID Invites Everyone to "Bloom & Grow in New Rochelle Downtown"
- Author/Photographer David Goodman Announces June 27 Release of His New Book An American Cannabis Story
- JetBlue Soars To St. Kitts With Exciting New Route Launch
- IPD Announces Relocation of Headquarters to Carson, CA, Marking a Historic Milestone
- Great News for Website Owners - CheapSSLShop Cuts Prices on SSL Certificates with 24/7 Free Expert Tech Support!
- Vega IT Opens Offices in New York
- Memorabilia Auction Raises Funds For Museum Of The Moving Image
- Top Wealth Advisor Navi Dowty Selected to Appear on Fox Business Network
- AIntelligent Studios Agency Launches to Disrupt Marketing
- Dog Door in Screen Door solution for pet owners
- Hach Rose Schirripa & Cheverie, LLP Announces Investigation Into Block Inc.
- KYC2020 Offers Free Sanctions Screening for Non-Commercial Use
- Introducing RecipeNFT: The Revolutionary Platform for Preserving Family Recipes on the Avalanche Blockchain
- Introducing Obitz.io: Revolutionizing Obituaries with Blockchain Technology
- Bronx Chiropractor, Dr. Ralph Napolitano, Expands Practice to Serve Bronx and Brooklyn
- New Epic Fantasy - Shadow of the Soul Blade By Jay Roland